Aizen

Levka, Starrk, Levushka, and Lilynette all sit together in the sand, huddling up in their blankets while piles of dead hollows surrounds them. Levushka is asleep on Starrk's should, vice versa with Lilynette and Levka. Levka doesn't remember how long they've travelled together. She just knows it's been a long time. And their long time together has created a comradery between them all.
"Amazing." The four of them heard a male voice behind them. "Are you four responsible for that mountain of hollows?" The two adult arrancars don't turn to look at the man.
"No...." Starrk speaks, not looking at the male voice, "They just died on their own."
"I see." Starrk takes a glance at the man for the first time as he speaks. "You seem strong." Aizen observers the four. They are perfect pawns for his ascension to the thrown. "I wonder... I'm looking for comrades."
This time Levka spares a look at Aizen before giving him a polite smile, "What a coincidence. So are we." She scrutinizes the mysterious man. To be able to stand in all of their presences, he must be strong. "Are your comrades strong too?"
"Come and find out."

————

    Levka fingers the cloth of her white pant-skirt. It's her first time wearing clothing, and her outfit is a gift to her by Aizen sama. *Outfit Above*
    The moment Aizen sama had gathered some of his comrades, he, Ichimaru sama and Tosen sama all led them to a massive white palace in Hueco Mundo called Las Noches. And out of all of Aizen sama's Arrancars so far, there are only five that were Vasto Lorde before given more power by the hogyoku.
    All hollows know of this palace. For it was the castle of their previous ruler, Baraggan Louisenbairen, who was overthrown by their new ruler, Sōsuke Aizen.
    She studies the room she shares with Starrk, Lilynette, and Levushka.
    It was once a spacious, white room with nothing but two couches and four beds. Now, because of Levka's recent adventures, it has been re-arranged. Taking it upon herself to make sure her pack is comfortable, Levka ditched the frames of the beds and took the mattresses. She pushed them all to the corner of the room, creating one huge sleeping area. She brought back pillows and blankets ranging from sizes and threw them on the mattresses. Above their sleeping area was a window that acted as natural lighting for the room. The two couches had been pushed against each wall of another corner, creating a large couch corner. Levka also put a table in the couch corner for decoration. She is very pleased with her work and so is Starrk. He loves spending his time on the large mattresses, taking naps.
    Levka is currently sitting in the couch corner, sipping the tea she got from the kitchen. Hollows may not be required to eat food, but she still enjoys the taste.
    She thinks back to the past events that unfolded recently. Starrk was named the Primera Espada or the 1st Espada and was given his tattoo with the number 1 on his left hand just yesterday. Aizen sama has also been hopping from the Menos Forest to his room in search of hollows to be made into Arrancars for his army.
    She sighs then smiles, fondly watching Lilynette and Levushka stalk their prey who is sleeping innocently on the mattresses. She giggles quietly when a grunt could be heard from Starrk as he supports the weight of his fraccion, and family?—he thinks—on his stomach. The pair of troublemakers had pounced on Starrk as he was taking another nap.
    Starrk sits up and scratches his messy hair. He glimpses at his smiling comrade who is sitting on the couch and enjoying the show. He shows a rare half-smile, not bothering to look at the kids who are currently whining for his attention, and lazily gets up and stalks over to Levka. He sits down next to her as she offers a cup of his favorite drink. "Why didn't you stop those two?" Starrk inquires, peeking over the rim of his glass.
    Levka smiles mischievously over the rim of her own, "You know the answer to that." A flash of fondness crosses her eyes as she remembers the antics of the two kids. She reaches behind her back and puts her hand into her jacket to rub at her left shoulder blade. It's been bothering her ever since the day she received it.
    Starrk sighs only to hear Lilynette shout in his ear.
    "Starrk! Levka! Play with us! We're bored!" Lilynette starts to pull at Starrk's head of hair, eliciting a grunt of pain.
    Levushka chimes in, "Come on, Levka!" The child jumps around where Levka is sitting.
    "Ok, I'll play." Levka yields to the children's demands. She switches out with Starrk, letting him have his peace and quiet.