Mission

The garganta opens in the sky and out appears five Arrancars, two of them being Espadas.
Levka looks down at the strong and slightly familiar spiritual pressure she feels from below. There are four Shinigamis on the floor, all of them with high spiritual pressure, and all of them being the shinigamis who fought with Grimmjow's fraccion.
"Oh. It looks like we picked a good spot to show up." Yammy says as he looks down at the four and smiles. "There are some guys with pretty high spiritual pressures down there. Wanna start with them?" he asks the group.
Levka looks down at the four who are looking up, "Do whatever you want; however, try to stay out of trouble," she chastises her small group of children. The wind in the sky causes her sleeves and jacket to ruffle in the wind.
"Take a good look. Those are Shinigami, Yammy." Luppi says as he leans down and rest his hands on his knees. "I wonder what they're doing here. Maybe they're reinforcements from the Soul Society that Sexta san told us about. Right?" he asks and looks towards Grimmjow. "Oh. Sorry." Luppi says, smirking. "Of course I mean the former Sexta."
Levka raises her eyebrow. What a low blow, she thinks.
Grimmjow looks at Luppi, "The guy that I'm looking to kill. He's not even down there with them." Grimmjow suddenly leaps off and leave the rest of us, going to search for the substitute shinigami.
"Hey!" Yammy shouts, "Wait, Grimmjow. Damn, that idiot."
"Don't bother about him. He's not even an Espada anymore. He's worthless." Luppi says.
Levka chuckles to herself, Luppi sure has built up some confidence. That pride may kill him.
"Ugh." Yammy grunts, "That guy I wanna kill's not down there either."
"Who do you mean? The guy who chopped your arm off, or the guy who kicked your butt?" Luppi asks. "Or the one who deflected your cero. With you, there are always so many enemies to choose from."
Yammy laughs and looks at Luppi, "I want all of them." He turns to Wonderweiss and yells, "Hey. Let's get going, rookie. Don't just stand there drooling like that."
"Ahh." Wonderweiss answers. He stares into a distant space, completely ignoring Yammy.
"Ugh. Just what we need. Another freak to join the team." Yammy complains then launches towards the shinigami at the floor.
Levka watches Yammy uninterested as he faces off with Midget Captain from before. She turns to her right and sees Luppi being confronted by one shinigami and to her right was Wonderweiss. She sweatdrops, the poor shinigami that was trying to fight him just watches as Wonderweiss looks at birds in the sky.
"I take it your an arrancar, too." The male with black hair says to Levka, catching her attention.
She turns to look at the person that's standing in front of her, "Ah, yes. I am." Levka smiles before ignoring the shinigami. She sees the fight that brewing between one of the Espada. Baldy seems to be facing off against Luppi.
Levka hears Luppi start to talk.
"My name is Luppi." He pulls his clothing down to reveal his number on his hip bone, "I'm ranked number six." Luppi says to Baldy.
She turns back to Pretty Boy. "You know," Levka says, catching Pretty Boy's attention, "I'm really not interested in fighting. And I doubt you will be able to handle me." Pretty Boy glares at her, taking what she says as a challenge. Levka sits down, using the reishi to hold her in a comfortable position in the sky. Leaning back, she turns to look at Wonderweiss, "Just forget it," she speaks up, catching the attention of the Espada and the shinigami present. "He was just born and a majority of his brain cells were traded for power, so he's not the brightest." Levka says to the busty woman. She turns to look towards Grimmjow when she noticed the fluctuation of reiatsu in that direction. Grimmjow must have found his opponent. Levka looks at Luppi, who seems to suggest a four on one battle. "What an idiot." Levka mutters and rubs her temples.
"Hey." Pretty Boy says to catch Levka's attention, "My name is Yumichika Ayasegawa, 5th seat of Squad 11," he says as he levels his zanpakuto straight at Levka's chest.
Levka stares at the shinigami with uninterested eyes, not moving from her spot.
"Well," Yumichika asks. He is getting annoyed over the fact that this woman won't fight with him. "Aren't you going to introduce yourself?"
Levka sighs, "Levka Chernyy."
A tick mark appears on Yumichika's head, "Aren't you going to state your position?!" he shouts.
"I don't think you would be thrilled with my position." Levka says.
Yumichika finally snaps and starts to charge for an attack.
"Yumichika!" Midget Captain yells from where he is, "Don't fight her! You aren't strong enough!" he yells over his tiny battle with Luppi.
"See, Midget Captain san understands." Levka says. Levka lifts her finger and make a pistol, "I really don't like fighting, so I'll end this quickly." Yumichika's eyes widens, and he goes to shunpo away. "Bala." A pure white burst of concentrated spiritual power is shot towards the shinigami. The blast causes an uprising of smoke. A few seconds and the smoke clears, leaving Yumichika with a few injuries. However, because Levka toned down her power and Yumichika moved away just in time, he didn't receive a lot of injuries. Levka places her pistol-hand to her mouth and blows across the top of her finger, like she's clearing the smoke from a gun. "Now, I suggest you don't try to fight with me again." Levka says to Yumichika before smiling at him. He's cradling his injured side and glares at the woman. But, he lets it go and looks another way. "Wonderweiss. Come here." Levka calls the newborn over the her. Wonderweiss gets up and follows her order. He stays next to her as they watch the interesting battle commence.
The battle between Midget Captain and Luppi quickly ends. These shinigami are in over their heads, Levka thinks, a Captain can't even defeat the Décimo Espada. Levka watch as Midget Captain falls from the sky and lands with a crash on the hard, rock earth.
Levka eyes widen when she senses a familiar reiatsu. She glances over just in time to see a red slash of power destroy one of Luppi's tentacles that was about to kill the busty woman. She along with Luppi and the other shinigami present look over in surprise at the newcomer.
"Well, looks like I made it just in time. That was certainly close, wasn't it?" The man says.
"Who are you? Why are you interrupting?" Luppi turns to the man.
"Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't have time to properly introduce myself. Although, I'm sure the lady over there knows me." The man says and looks at Levka. She smiles politely at the familiar man, waving a hand towards him. "The name's Kisuke Urahara. I own a small candy store in the neighborhood. Perhaps you've heard of it? Anyway, it's a pleasure to make your acquaintance," he says and points his sword at Luppi.
Suddenly, Wonderweiss appears behind Kisuke. The newborn Arrancar goes to grab at the man, only to be pushed back by Kisuke's sword attack. Wonderweiss laughs as he lands in the sky once more.
"Uh, don't take this the wrong way, but your friend seems to be a little odd." Kisuke says while laughing lightly.
Levka laughs at what Kisuke said, agreeing wholeheartedly.
Wonderweiss floats in the sky and charges an attack in his hand. He fires a bala at Kisuke, who manages to defend himself and not leave a scratch on himself.
"Huh, you surprised me." Kisuke laughs," What was that attack just now? That was a first for me."
An explosion suddenly appears behind Kisuke causing the man to fall forward and to the ground from the hit. Behind him is Yammy, who is laughing. "I'll tell you what it was. It's called a bala. A projectile of spiritual energy. It's not as strong as a cero. Doesn't need the power." Yammy starts to charge another attack, "It's 20 times faster!" He pulls his fist back and releases the charged energy at the floor where Kisuke landed. He does this repeatedly, "Hey, what's wrong. Can you dodge this? You can't, can you?" While laughing. "Die, die, die, you dumb bastard."
Levka sighs to herself. This is why these two idiots will die faster. She turns to Luppi to see that he is about to start his fight again but stops when the busty woman calls his shit out.
"Just give it a rest. I've heard enough of your crap. I think you got a big mouth." Busty Woman says.
"And what would your point be?" Luppi asks.
"There's nothing more disgusting than a man who won't shut up. Do you ever even listen to yourself?" Busty says.
Levka chokes on her spit and she watches Luppi fume. She suddenly bursts out laughing, causing the three shinigami and two Espadas who were present to look at her in confusion. She covers her mouth as she laughs and manages to talk through it, "Ah, I like you." Levka says to the busty woman. "What you said is very true." Levka agrees with the shinigami.
Luppi fumes even more at what Levka said, "What are you saying?! Are you joining their side?!" Luppi yells at Levka.
Levka looks down at Luppi, "I never said that. I just said what the lady said was true. I'm sure those two boys over there would agree as well." Levka says and point to the Yumichika and the bald shinigami. "Besides, even if I did. You wouldn't be able to even try and fight me." Levka says as she raises her pressure to intimidate Luppi.
Luppi gulps and looks away from the woman, not wanting to push it.
The shinigami widens their eyes when they felt her power. She can easily kill them all, yet she didn't.
The group suddenly stops paying attention when three of Luppi's tentacles freeze over.
"Oh, octopus ice pop." Levka murmurs.
"Wha—what is this?" Luppi asks in surprise.
"Huge mistake to let your guard down. Against any of your opponents." It was Midget Captain in his bankai, "Be ready minded, you see. Always alert."
"You're dead." Luppi says, trying to deny the fact that Midget Captain is, in fact, alive. "You have to be dead."
"Hyorinmaru's power is without limit. Hyorinmaru will always reform as long as there is water around. It can be reborn a countless number of times. You have no chance of wining now." Midget Captain raises his sword and columns of ice start to appear. "I've had too much time to prepare. You made a critical mistake in your strategy. The fact of the matter is your resources are limited and finite. Your weapon is eight arms. My weapon is all the water in the atmosphere. Sennen Hyoro." Midget Captain points his sword at Luppi and all of his columns of ice are surrounding the two. He turns his sword and the columns close and trap Luppi, freezing him. "Those eight arms of yours just weren't enough to defeat me, Arrancar." The shinigamis breaks free of the ice tentacles. "So," Midget Captain looks at Levka, "why didn't you help your comrade?"
Levka looks down at the Midget Captain, "I never really liked him anyway. As the lady said, he's too cocky and he eventually died because of it. It wasn't my fault." Levka looks at the ice trap coldly. "Wonderweiss, come," she calls the newborn to her and gets him to stick by her side. Levka ruffles the young Arrancar's hair as he 'ohs' and 'ahhs'.
Levka turns when she hears a yell.
"Aizen sama will be terribly mad!" Kisuke yells, not being dead.
Levka laughs at the entertaining fight but pauses when she senses something coming through. "Well," she says, getting the attention of the four shinigami close to her, "seems like we're done here." Levka turns to Yammy who looks pretty beat up from his mini scuffle with Kisuke. "Yammy, we're done here. Let's go."
Yammy clicks his tongue but none-the-less follows his orders. He lowers his weapons and sonídos next to Levka.
Levka turns and makes a finger gun at the ice. All the shinigami tense when they see her. "Bala." A concentrated attack of white fires at the ice, completely destroying the frozen water. A unjured figure falls from the ice and lands crouches on the ground, "Let's go, Luppi."
Luppi nods but turns back to the Midget Captain, "How unfortunate, Captain. You weren't able to kill me, you see? Be sure not to forget my face. When we meet again, I'll have my revenge," he says pointing at the Captain. "I will twist off your little head! You and I shall meet again, Shinigami." Luppi yells at them.
After that speech, Yammy decides to speak with Kisuke. "You said you're going to finish this, didn't you?" Yammy asks Kisuke. "I won't forget that. I'll be back soon enough. And the next time we meet, I will crush you!"
Levka ruins the mood by hitting Luppi and Yammy over the head, "Let's go hurry and pick up Grimmjow." Levka says before smiling and waving to the shinigamis as the group departs. The Arrancars quickly sonído to Grimmjow's location with the rest following Levka.

Levka arrives just in time to see Grimmjow about to draw his sword and charge at the group of three people. He is shouting, "Now grind!"
Levka sonídos next to Grimmjow and places her hand on his sword hilt. She surprises the three shinigami and Grimmjow, "Huh?" Grimmjow looks at Levka's hand on his sword. "Levka," he says looking back at her.
"Our mission is complete. We're leaving." Levka says.
Grimmjow growls but lowers his sword. The substitute shinigami is about to protest when he hears the sound of a garganta opening. A beam of yellow shoots down and engulfs the group inside. The beam levitates the group of five and they enter through the garganta.
Levka observes the substitute shinigami. There are some traces of spiritual pressure, she notices, it seems he has gained a new power. Still, Levka thinks, is that the best he can do?