Second Incursion (S6 Ep 120)

"Yes, Aizen sama?" Levka questions as she immediately kneels before him.
She was in the middle of playing with Lily and Lev when she had been summoned to Aizen sama. After the restless meeting about that substitute shinigami earlier in the day, the group just wants to relax. But, it looks like that wasn't going to happen.
Aizen has his arm propped up against his arm rest, letting his hand hold the weight of his head. "Ah, Levka Chernyy." She doesn't respond to the sound of her name come out of his lips. "I need you to go to The World of the Living, and retrieve Grimmjow Jaegerjaquez and what's left of his fraccion. He will face his punishment for attacking The World of the Living without orders. You may bring Levushka Temnyy."
"Yes, Aizen sama." Levka swiftly gets up and leaves, going to retrieve Lev and tell Lily and Starrk where they will be.

————

Levka and Levushka arrive just in time to sense three spiritual pressure spike. She senses Grimmjow and three of his five fraccion alive, all fighting their own opponent.
With her enhanced hearing, she gathers what the three shinigamis say, "Gentei Kaijou. We, Captains and Lieutenants of the 13 Court Guard Squads, in order to avoid unnecessarily influencing the spirits in The World of the Living must wear a Gentai reign, a spirit restriction seal in the form of a squad badge somewhere on our bodies when we come here. It severely restricts our spiritual powers and it can limit our powers by 80%. That means that now we're five times stronger!"
"Interesting." Levka murmurs. She turns to Lev and catches his attention, "Go intercept the attack that's being directed at Yylfordt . I'll handle Nakim and Shawlong. Don't attack the shinigami, we're only here to retrieve Grimmjow and his fraccion." She finishes, smiling at Lev who nods and sonídos off.
Levka sighs and sonídos to the fatty. She withdraws her sword and slashes, using her spiritual power to push away the invisible force. The shinigami he's fighting is a busty woman in the traditional shinigami robes.
A jagged breath of air is released behind her, "Levka sama."
Levka turns to the fatty and gives an icy smile, cold eyes betraying her face, "You will follow me back to Hueco Mundo. Orders by Aizen sama."
The fatty sneers at her but nods anyway.
Levka sonídos away to protect the third idiot, Shawlong, with Nakim following her. Stopping in front of the Captain's sword, she blocks the sword. Ice starts to grow on her weapon, but she shatters it by releasing a concentrated amount of power in her own sword. The little Captain skids back, glaring at the newcomers.
"You! Who are you?!" Midget Captain shouts.
Levka pays him no mind and turns to Shawlong with a light voice, "I'm sure you know the consequences of your actions?"
Shawlong nods quietly, silently grateful for her saving his life.
"Hey, where do you think you're going?!" Midget Captain yells again.
Levka finally looks at him, "To Hueco Mundo." She turns just in time to see Levushka and Yylfordt sonído infront of her. She also senses two new spiritual pressures. "Take them back to Aizen sama." Levka orders Lev, ruffling the child's hair.
Lev snaps his fingers, opening a garganta. Ushering the three badly beaten up fraccion through. He follows after them, waving to Levka then disappears as the garganta shuts.

Previously, with Levushka

Lev drops out of nowhere and uses his short sword, slashing at the ball of red energy that was shot at Yylfordt . He completely destroys the energy ball, keeping them safe.
Renji is baffled. Who stopped his attack?
Lev spins on his heel to meet the eyes of a terrified Yylfordt. He points his little finger at him cutely, "Bad Yylfordt. You went to The World of the Living without Aizen sama's permission."
"Levushka?"
"Levka told me to get you back, okay? So follow me." Lev says. Yylfordt sighs and follows the younger Arrancar.
"H-hey! Wait!" Renji calls out.
Lev and Yylfordt ignore him and sonído to Levka's side.

Back to the present, with Levka

"Wait!" The Midget Captain shouts.
Levka looks over her shoulder at the tiny Captain and gives a polite smile to the young boy.
"What number are you?" he asks suspiciously. An abrupt gust of wind blew by the two moving their hair. The Vasto Lorde's hair whips in the wind revealing her back. The tiny Captain's eyes widen, "T-that's— he only mentioned 10. You—"
Midget Captain is cut off when Levka sonídos away, going to Grimmjow.

Levka appears at the scene. Grimmjow is currently standing in the air, staring down at the substitute shinigami. He's about the draw his sword when Levka releases her suppressed reiatsu causing Grimmjow to visibly tense and both of the men to sweat. The pressure of Levka's reiryoku is having an effect on them.
"Put your sword away, Grimmjow." Levka orders as she stares at the rambunctious arrancar in front of her.
"Levka," he says in confusion, "You want to explain to me why you're here?"
"You ask why? You can't be serious." Levka says as she looks at the idiot. "You chose to invade The World of the Living on your own, and you took five Arrancars without permission. Then you lost two in battle. You have disobeyed orders." Levka says, walking towards the blue-haired hollow. "You understand that much, don't you? Aizen sama is quite upset with you, Grimmjow."
Grimmjow grunts.
"Come." Levka snaps her fingers and a garganta opens. "Your punishment for these acts will be decided in Hueco Mundo."
Grimmjow clicks his tongue, "Fine then, let's go," he says and follows after Levka, who's already in the garganta.
"Hey, you! Hold on!" Substitute Shinigami yells. "Where the hell do you think you're going?"
Grimmjow turns to the boy, "Shut up, Shinigami. I'm going home. Back home to Hueco Mundo."
"No, you're not! You come here and attack us, and then you just leave?! You gotta be kidding me! Get back down here! This fight isn't over till I say it is, damn it!"
"Get over it!" Grimmjow growls back, "The only reason why you're still alive is because I'm leaving. Consider yourself lucky. That attack you just used obviously took its toll as well. I can see it in your face. I'd say you have at least two or three attacks left in you. But still, even if you were able to do it a hundred times more, you wouldn't stand a chance of beating me in my release mode."
"Release mode?" The substitute shinigami whispers, "What the hell's that?"
"Don't forget my name, Shinigami. And you'd better pray that you never hear it again. Grimmjow Jaegerjaquez." Grimmjow smirks, "Because the next time you hear my name, you'll be a dead man. I promise." Grimmjow smiles as the garganta closes in front of his face.