11

Jared Kleinman is a snoop. So naturally when invited to Evan's house, the first thing he did when he got the chance was to get his computer.

Evan was setting up a movie, as Jared logged onto Evan's laptop, as he knew Evan's password, and went to his emails, noticing that was what Evan mainly did.

Jared had not been expecting a message from Connor.

Even worse, he didn't expect a message about a dude.

"Ev, you're rambling about a guy, again. Though I can't blame ya though. The guys at our school are hella hot."

Jared was faced with two choices; confront Evan about this situation, or just let it go.

"J-Jared, what are you l-looking at?"

Shit

Jared tried to exit out of the emails, but Evan raced behind him and gasped, seeing that someone had found out about them. "Oh no, oh no! P-please don't be mad!"

"Why would I be mad?" Jared asked, putting the laptop down on the coffee table.

"B-because I'm bisexual and I like guys! And that I kept Connor a secret from you!" Evan flushed.

"Hold on; you're Bi?!" Jared exclaimed.

Evan nodded slowly, "Please don't tell my mom.. S-she doesn't know yet.."

"Evan, that's amazing! Look, I wouldn't care if you were in love with a god damn tree, as long as you're happy, I'm happy!" Jared made a gentle smile.

"But what about Connor..?" Evan asked softly.

Jared put a hand on his shoulder, "Look, if you wanted to date some other guy at our school, I'm down for it. But Connor, I just can't trust him. You heard about how he threw a printer at his second grade teacher, right?"

"That was second grade, Jared.." Evan said softly.

"Look, if you can prove to me he can be trusted, and I mean he wouldn't physically or mentally harm you, then he's okay in my book," Jared crossed his arms.

"Alright, I can, I can do that."

"Good. Now tell me, do you have a thing for him? I mean, he could've been talking about you in that email~"

"Jared!!!"

"Can I see more of your emails?"

"W-what? No! Didn't we have, we have a movie to watch?"

"Oh right. What are we watching?"

"The Lion King!" Evan enthused.

"Oh good grief," Jared rolled his eyes. "Can't we watch something scary, like IT?"

"We watched something scary last time. Now it's my turn to choose."

"Damn it."

*~*

"So wait, to recap, he brought you to the hospital after you broke your arm, you two emailed each other every day, he bought you ice cream and held your hand so you'd stop fidgeting, and helped you when you had a panic attack?" Jared asked.

"He also helped me with my sexuality," Evan states shortly.

Jared laughed. "Why are you two reminding me of some gay couple or some shit?"

Evan blushed, "Hey, we aren't a couple!"

"But do you want to be?" Jared asked smugly, making Evan blush more.

Evan sighed and buried his face into his hands.

"I don't know.."

A/N: Fairly short chapter, I know. Sorry about that. But hey, I got a new cover out for this book! Here it is

I've been busy making this for a bit, so that's why this chapter was delayed

I've been busy making this for a bit, so that's why this chapter was delayed. I'll try to get the next one out fast! Hope you enjoyed the chapter. Have a good night!