Chapter 1

Madelyn pov

"I need everyone downstairs now please!" Yelled dad. I ran down the stairs and saw Matt with his back to the stairs talking to josh so I took the opportunity to jump on his back. At first he jumped taken back because he wasn't expecting it but then relaxed. "Madelyn seriously who gave you monster"

Josh said." Hehe nobody" I said smiling innocently. Even though I actually did have a monster. "Madelyn May Kingsley you are not allowed to have monster and you know that now how the hell did you get one" Matt said making me jump at the use of my full name.Ty must have over heard because he came in and said the exact same thing. Thank god dad called again so I didn't have to face the wrath of my older brothers. "Coming Daddy!" "This isn't over young lady" yelled the three boys. I ran to the couch and Jumped into Kye's lap. Slowly in walked josh,matt,and Ty glaring at me oops sorry not sorry. every body else was here. Daddy started talking about how we were moving because of his job and blah blah blah we have known for a few weeks now and we move tomorrow.

So I'm gonna go to moms grave even though I never knew her I go there for comfort when I'm sad and talk to feel better but were moving to Miami, Florida and she is buried here in cinncinatti,Ohio.

Skip to moving day

"That's the last box" said jayce. "Jayce are you gonna miss the house and stuff" "ya baby girl I am" Jayce said hugging me. My dad and Ty are driving the 2 uhaul trucks the rest of us in cars yes we are driving there.

Skip drive

"Maddy baby were here" said Kye while shaking me awake. "ok" I jumped Over Jayce and got out of the car. all I could think when I saw the house was wow dad unlocked the door. I ran up these stairs that led to a door that led to two other doors one was a bathroom, and the other was a bed room I so call this room. In the bedroom there was full size walk in closet and in the closet there was a door that led to the bathroom COOL.