Chapter 10

The media is Jayce and the song is alone together by fall out boy
-------------------------------------
I woke up to all my brothers in my room and screaming. "Shut the heck up and get out I'm trying to sleep." "Madelyn it's time for school any ways get up." "Um let me think about it how bout no!!!" I said with my eyes now open I rolled over and pulled the covers over my head. Soon I felt the covers being ripped off of me by josh. "Go away josh I'm trying to sleep before I was so rudely interrupted by you dumb people that don't know the meaning of sleep." "Maddy just get up or I'm gonna send chance to come sit on you until you get up." " ugh fine but get out now I have to get ready." Josh quietly walked out along with my the rest of my brothers.
I got out of bed and grabbed two towels then walked to the bathroom. I turned the shower to hot and got undressed. When I stepped in the shower the water was so hot it felt like hot freakin lava. I turned it down and started washing my hair with my vanilla shampoo and conditioner. Once I was done washing my hair I shaved my legs with my eos shaving cream in vanilla. Eventually I used my pink chiffon shower gel and washed my body. After I was done I turned the water off while stepping out. I grabbed one towel and dried my hair. I wrapped the other towel around me. I brushed my teeth then walked into my closet.
I grabbed my plain grey shirt with a pocket a pair of ripped jeans and a scarf. I walked out and started doing my makeup which was black eyeliner and my eos lip balm. I sprayed my Lady Gaga perfume on and put my nightmare before Christmas bracelets and my yin yang set. I put my best friend infinity ring and my bad wolf ring on grabbed my book bag then walked downstairs.
When I got downstairs I walked into the kitchen and saw Ty had made eggs and bacon so I grabbed a plate filled it up and ate. I grabbed a bottle of water and my vans. I put the water in my book bag and put my vans on. "Matt I need a ride can you take me to school please." "I can't I have work I'll give josh the keys to the dart and he can drive you." "Awe no josh is scary when he drives." "Hey I'm right here and in till you can drive I kindly suggest you don't insult my driving." I mumbled well it's true under my breath. After that josh called everyone that needed a ride to school down from upstairs. I heard chance say ugh josh is driving we are all gonna die.
Josh ignored him and walked out to the car. "I call the front." I yelled and ran to the car I could hear my brothers behind me screaming. Soon everyone was in the car and we left. The drive was loud because we were listening to the radio as loud it would go. When we got to the school we all said bye and went to are friends. Melody ran up to me and jumped on me making me fall. Melody laughed and we both got up when we got up I said ouch. Soon McKenna and Erik followed melody over to me. We all talked and then the bell rang signaling it was time for class. We all walked to math together.
Skip to lunch
I grabbed my lunch out of my bag and walked to the cafeteria. I spotted my friends and walked to their table. "Hey guys how's life?" They looked at me like I was insane. "Alex come sit with us." Yelled McKenna. Alex and his friends walked over and sat down with us. "Ah look who we have here sweet cheeks." He said smirking I glared at him. We all were talking when chance came and tapped my shoulder. I swear I jumped five foot in the air.
"What do you want?" "Um well Matt called there's been an accident." "What do you mean there's been an accident chance oh my god who has been in an accident?" "We have to go it's dad he is in the hospital." My breath quickened and I said bye to all my friends. "Bye Maddy I hope your dads ok." Said Melody, McKenna, Erik, and Alex. After we said bye I ran to my locker and grabbed my bag. "Chance I'm ready lets go sign out." We walked to the office and signed out then walked to the car. Josh gave the keys to Jayce. Chance and I got in the back seat I was terrified.
We drove as fast as the speed limit permitted. Soon we reached the hospital and I ran out. When I got into the hospital I ran to the front desk and said I need Lucas Kingsley's room please. "He's on the second floor in room two ten." I found the nearest elevator and hit the up button. When the elevator reached me I got in and pressed the two button. The elevator seemed like it was taking an eternity but I eventually got to the second floor. When I reached the second floor I started searching for my dads room eventually I found room 210. When I walked in I saw all my brothers sitting in chairs. "How the heck did you guys get up here before me?" "We just did, now sit down we are waiting on the doctor to tell us what's going on. They said that it was a head on collision the other driver was drunk and swerved right into dads car. The driver died immediately after the collision." Said Ty quietly. There wasn't any chairs left so I sat on Kye's lap.
We had been waiting for an hour and a half on news. Dad was laying on the hospital bed not moving the only sound in the room was the beeping of the monitors. I was growing impatient about waiting on news about his condition. I got up and walked right out of the room. Justin followed me out of the room and grabbed my shoulder. "Madelyn I know you're upset but why did you just get up and walk out?" "I can't breath in there and if they don't give us news quickly I'm gonna explode." "You can take a break but be back in five minutes here's your phone text me if you need me." "Calm down its five minutes I won't need you I'm gonna go to the cafe across the street and get a coffee." "Ok but remember five minutes and make sure the coffee is small you don't need anymore coffee then a small."
I walked off and found an elevator. I pressed the one button and reached the first floor. When I reached the door on the first floor, I got a text message from Ty saying be safe and he will meet me at the door to the hospital when it's time to go back to the room. I texted back ok and walked to the cafe across the street. I walked to the counter and looked at the menu. After looking over the menu I ordered a iced coffee with cream and sugar. I also ordered a cinnamon muffin and waited for my coffee. I sat down and checked my Twitter feed. It was the first time I had my phone in two days even though I was supposed to be grounded. Soon my five minutes were up and I got a text saying I needed to get back.
I left the cafe and crossed the street to the hospital. Ty was waiting outside the door for me when I got there. He looked at me and grabbed my coffee from me. "Hey that's mine." "Well you drank half of it already plus I'm thirsty so shut up and deal with it." I rolled my eyes and got into the elevator after my brother. We had gotten back to the room pretty quickly. Soon after we had gotten back the doctor came and explained dads condition. He said that he was In critical condition and that he might not make it. "Then fix him I don't care what the fuck you have to do that's my dad!!!" I screamed at the doctor.
My brothers made me apologize to the doctor. Currently I'm sitting on Jayce's lap and thinking about everything in my head. The room was silent the beeping sound was the only thing that was making noise. We had been in this hospital for five hours now and nothing has happened. A loud beeping started coming from the monitor and the lines went flat. We screamed for a doctor but they were to late.