Chapter 11

The media is Ty and the song is breakdown Plain White T's I don't exactly have an explanation for the song other than I really like it so ya also all the videos I put on here I make sure they will play before putting them on here because it irritates me when I try to play a video on a story and it won't play ok to the story now enjoy
------------------------
I screamed at the top of my lungs and fell to the ground with a thud. The room felt like it was spinning and wouldn't stop. My heart felt like it was torn to a million pieces. I kept trying to breathe but I couldn't catch my breath. My thoughts kept crashing through my mind. Every memory of my dad flashed in my mind. One of my brothers must have picked me up in between my sobbing, because I am in someone's arms and in an elevator. The elevator beeped letting me know we had reached the ground floor. I felt as though I was paralyzed. Who ever was carrying me placed me in the backseat of the car.
***flashback
The doctor had tried to revive him. Everyone had tried to comfort me but it didn't work. My chest felt like it was being held down with a bolder. I had been the closest person to my father aside from my mother when she was alive.
"I'm sorry to say this but your father can not be revived. He is announced dead as of 9:38 pm October 15,2014. I'm sorry for your loss."
***end of flashback
We reached the house soon after I had been put down. Chance tapped my shoulder to let me know we were home. I got out and trudged up to the door. My brother opened the door and held it for me. I slowly walked through and took my shoes off. After taking of my shoes I walked up to my room.
I shut my door quietly and walked to my closet. When I walked in my closet I stripped. I found a pair of printed Nike pros and a gray Nike t-shirt. I slipped on my runners and walked downstairs to workout in the gym. I know what you're thinking why am I working out my dad just died.
When I'm upset I workout and take all my pain away by pushing myself. My brothers don't support the idea of this because I've been known to push myself to hard. I mentally need this for a release of my pain. The only other thing that does this for me is drawing but not as good as working out does. When I walked downstairs Chance was at the bottom of the stairs. He was in workout clothes too.
"Chance it was twice when are you guys going to trust me again?" I said a lot less strong then I was hoping to sound. "We do trust you just not when you're like this." He said while I rolled my eyes.
I walked to the kitchen and grabbed my pink water bottle. I asked Chance if he needed a water bottle too. He pointed to the one in his hand which made me feel dumb because I didn't realize he had one already. Any other time my brothers trusted me to workout by myself. I passed out the last two times I was by myself, so now when I'm upset one of them comes with me.
The last time I worked out while I was upset was, because of a fight I had with my friend Sammy. That reminds me I haven't talked to him since the move. His real name is Sam but I always call him Sammy.
Chance and I walked downstairs to the gym. He pulled out his iPod and hooked it up to the Bluetooth speakers. It started playing nirvana heart shaped box. He was a huge nirvana fan so I wasn't surprised. I stretched out quickly then got on a treadmill since there were two. It started slow but I kept turning it up till I hit running speed. I ran for a good half hour before I stared to feel my side hurt. Even though my side hurt I kept pushing until I couldn't take it anymore. When I got off the treadmill I was covered in a layer of sweat. I walked to the yoga mat on the floor. I did crunches till my abs burned and did some after that too. I did squats till I could barely stand then did a wall sit for five minutes. Once I had done all this Chance told me I wasn't allowed to do anything else.
I rolled my eyes but obliged even though I wanted to do more. I ran up the stairs to go shower right away. The house had four full bathrooms and two half baths. I didn't want my sweaty clothing in my room so I used the bathroom on the main floor. I grabbed a big fluffy towel out of the cabinet. I turned the water on and slipped off my sweaty work out clothes. I put one leg in then the other the water burned my skin. I turned it to the right setting so I could stand it. I used the tresemmé shampoo to scrub my hair from all the sweat. I used the only body wash we had in this shower which was the Ocean by bath and body works. It might be guys body wash but oh my god does it smell good. I'm a strange person haha.
I stepped onto the mat that's on the outside of the shower. I reached for my towel then dried myself off. When I was dry I wrapped the towel tight around my torso. I threw my dirty clothes in the hamper. I opened the door and left the bathroom. I ran straight up to my room after.
I walked into my room and swiftly shut the door. Once the door was closed I walked to my dresser. I grabbed my pink bra with matching lace underwear. I walked to my closet to get clothes. I grabbed a pair of sweatpants and a lightning bolt tank top.
I opened my door then walked downstairs to bid my brothers goodnight.
I walked into the living room, and they were all sitting around talking to each other. They didn't see me and kept talking. "What about Chance and Madelyn? We don't have anyone next of kin other than aunt Sheryl and Maddy hates her." "Ty I think dad left you full custody in the will."

Please don't kill me I'm sorry for the short chapter. *hides in bush*
Will Ty get full custody or will Maddy have to move in with aunt Sheryl?
Will the family survive the loss of their dad? .........