Chapter 9

Above if your on the app you will see josh also there is a song to so check that out if your on a computer or the website these are to the side please enjoy and keep reading

............................................................................

We all sat silently eating it was awkward but everyone was slightly on edge about the whole thing at lunch. I faked a cough and spoke up. "Josh." "What Maddy?" Josh spoke sharply. "I love you" I said making a heart with my hands while making puppy eyes. "I love you to Maddy now eat your dinner." That was all that was said through out dinner it was irritating me. Once everyone was done eating Jayce helped me put the dishes in the dishwasher. After the dishwasher was loaded I walked to my room. I ran to my bed and belly flopped onto it. I screamed into my pillow as loud as I could. I got up started my iPod on the Bluetooth in my room and played sleeping with sirens with ears to see and eyes to hear. I was singing and dancing to the music, when I hear a loud thud on the wall after my brother screams shut up. I ignore him and just to make mad I turn it up more. Soon after I hear pounding on my door I turn the music off and open the door to see Matt standing there. His face was bright red showing how mad he was because he only gets like that when he is really mad. I quietly squeak sorry and keep babbling "I won't do it again I promise just please don't yell at me I hate when you yell." He looked at me and sighed loudly. "Just turn it down ok" he spoke so calmly it was almost scary. After this he walked away. I walked down to my brother Josh's room and quietly knocked on his door. I heard a muffled come in so I opened the door. He was lying on his bed when he saw me he scooted over. I walked over to his bed and lied down with him. "Maddy honey what's wrong?" "I hate it when your mad at me plus I'm kinda missing home and my friends" me and josh talked for quite a while about random stuff after we were done talking I walked to my room. I went in my closet and grabbed my black sweat pants that said grizzlies in white writing on the side. I also grabbed a red spaghetti strap tank top. I ran down stairs skipping the last three making a loud thud when I landed. Walked to the kitchen and grabbed a tea cup and pored some Arizona green tea from the jug then heated it up. Once I was done I grabbed my tea and walked to my room. I sat on my bed drinking my tea quietly till I heard the special knock. Chance walked in and sat with me he was the first to speak. "Madelyn you shouldn't drink tea before bed it'll keep you up" he said while taking my tea. "hey give it back chance thats not fair thats mine its just tea its not like im drinking monster" i said while reaching out to grab it. He laughed at this action and said in a white girl accent "Like totally my brother like so took my tea and like needs to give it back ugh life is so hard." "Hardy har har your so funny Chance now give it back." I said with a blank face and slapped him upside the head. "Maddy how dare yé guess I'll just have to drink this myself." "No Chance please." I said in quite a winey voice. Once he handed back my tea we had a strange conversation on sex. He said he doesn't care if I date but no sex because I'll die from it. I knew it wasn't true but he was completely serious about the no sex thing lol. I talk to one boy, blush, and everyone is on my case about dating good lord. After this talk I was really tired so I turned off the lights and went to bed.