Chapter 7

Hi Chickas how are you sorry for the slow updates I've been quite busy with school and homecoming stuff that was fun but I'm back so here goes nothing.

....................................................

I blinked rapidly trying to Remember what else I was gonna say but was to distracted. He looked at me while sighing and saying to watch where I was going and I quietly said sorry. He looked down at me since he towered over my petite 5'1" figure and smirked. He said no worries and introduced him self as Alex. I rushed off to my next class even though I was already late. When I reached the class everyone's eyes turned to me. "Miss Kingsley can you please explain to the class why your interrupting by being late." I quietly said I'm sorry. Her eyes slightly softened and she said please take a seat.

Skip to lunch

I walked into the cafeteria and was gonna sit with my brothers until some one tapped my shoulder. "Hi I'm melody." It was the girl who told me when I dropped my pencil I recognized her bright red hair. "Would you like to sit with me and my friends" "um sure I was gonna sit with my brothers but ya sure they get on my nerves any ways" i said laughing to my self. I followed melody and realized she was walking towards a large group of people. When we got to the table she introduced me to everyone there was McKenna and her brother Jackson and a blonde boy named Erik and some others that I don't remember. Soon everyone was back to making small talk. "Oh Alex over here" shouted Erik. Oh my gosh it's the guy I ran into after class earlier. He started walking this way and plopped down right next to me while smirking and said hi sweet cheeks. My face turned red and to hide my embarrassment I covered my face with my hair apparently my brother josh was walking by and heard this because he turned around so quick I swear I got whiplash. He marched over to us sat down while glaring at me and said Madelyn who is this. I said his name was Alex and glared right back. My brother stuck his hand out to Alex "my bad I don't think we have met I'm Madelyn's older brother josh and she needs to come with me but nice meeting you." He said with a icy cold glare that most cower away from. He grabbed my fore arm and pulled me up and dragged me to my other brothers. When we reached them josh slightly pushed me forwards and told me to sit down. I sat down while rolling my eyes sadly justin saw me roll my eyes and glared at me."Madelyn why don't you tell them what happened or shall I" josh said and my brothers looked at me. "Nothing happened your just OVER reacting" I said ephiesing the over causing his harsh glare to get worse I swear if looks could kill id be 12 feet under."well I guess I'll tell them since you won't I saw Madelyn with some of her friends and a BOY was sitting next to her so I thought I would see what was going on and when I walked by the boy said something and made her blush and she was trying to cover it up" my brothers looked at me and glared. Luckily the bell rang signaling the end of lunch before they could say anything further.

Skip to the end of the day

The rest of my day was good I had two classes with melody and 3 with makenna. I reached the car where all my brothers were and rolled my eyes when I heard them talking about what happened at lunch. God they are soooo annoying. "Hey Madelyn you gotta sit on Jayce's lap cuz there's one seat left and there's two of you" Ty said "whatever" I said rudely and got in the car. The boys looked at me and said watch the attitude. " why should I your being jerks so I'm gonna be one back"

READ BELOW PLEASE

.....................

I know I know authors notes suck but I wanna say I haven't got any comments and I wanted to start a convo in the comments also thanks for 128 reads on the book please keep voting and reading it means the world to me also please let me know if you have ideas also if you want updates on my books and such follow me you don't have to but it's much appreciated also please let me know if there are spelling errors or anything stay fabulous Chickas much love craybear❤️💌