chapter 8

Above is a picture of Madelyn I'm gonna be putting pictures of the characters in chapters so you can visualize the characters better the song kinda reminds me of the book and is an inspiration to it even though she isn't 15 plus I love that song and ya please enjoy

..........................................

once we got home I jumped out of the car not caring about what my brothers had to say. I ran straight to my room ignoring my brothers shouting for me to come back down. I hate when they think they can control me. "Madelyn May!" Screamed my oldest brother. "What do you want Ty I'm busy and don't have time for bull on how I'm to young to date and all that stupid crap because he's just a friend besides I barely know him so back off with this over protective crap." "Madelyn you are fourteen so I can tell you when you aren't aloud around a boy also the attitude needs to stop because it's not necessary and I just want to hear your side of the story and why josh flipped out." He said rather calmly. " well what happened was at lunch some people asked me to sit with them and I did then this boy I had physically ran into on accident earlier in the day came and sat next to me and said hi and I blushed so josh flipped out when I tried to hide the blush because my face looks stupid when I blush and thought I was hiding it from him which I wasn't it was because I was hiding it from Alex." " this boy do you um.. uh..like...uh...him" my brother said tripping over the words like they were forbidden to speak of. My face turn red and I looked away from brother stumbling out a small no. You could completely tell I was lying but it was worth a shot. My brother chuckled at my attempted lying. "Honey your an awful lier but this better only be a crush because your not dating till your at least 16" I laughed and hugged him. After hugging he left so I could have alone time. I walked into my closet and put on some black yoga shorts with a pink band and a grey tank top. Grabbing Justin's cross country sweatshirt I slip it on and walk down stairs to the fridge. I hear someone walk in so I turn around and see Justin grinning like a fool. " is that my sweatshirt it's huge on you" he comments while laughing. " ya got a problem with that huh huh do ya come at me bro" I say giggling. He looks at me like I'm crazy and picks me up and throws me over his shoulder. " why yes mám I do cuz I need that for tomorrow other wise I might just die and you don't want that do you?" He says in a southern drawl while laughing. "Oh justin dude get over yourself I'll give it back just use the other five million you have" "whatever I guess that's fine as long as your not wearing some boys sweatshirt" "um justin sweetie did you forget your a boy because last time I checked I didn't have any sisters" I said smirking. He set me down and looked at me, said Maddy you know what I mean. I walked to the freezer while ignoring him and saw that we had my favorite ice cream Starbucks Carmel machioto. I grabbed it and ripped the lid off seeing that is was a full pint grabbed a spoon and walked to the living room. I saw that no one was in here so I turned on Netflix on and started season 6 of doctor who. I love this show. After watching two episodes my brother kye came and lifted me on to his Lap and asked what I was watching. "Shut up dude this is a good part" he shut up after that. Once the episode was over I got up and smacked him lightly for interupting. After smacking him I walked to the kitchen threw away the ice cream tub and put my spoon in the sink. I walked back to the living room and turned the tv off. When I walked out of the living room I grabbed my iPod off of the tv stand. I walked down to the gym in the basement and hooked my iPod up to the Bluetooth speaker that runs through the room. I started the treadmill up and started by jogging but soon sped up. After I was done running I did my hip hop routine ya I do dance. After that I did my regular work out. When I was satisfied with what I had done I turned the music off and went back to the kitchen for some water."Kye is dad home" I yelled to my brother. "No he's not he has to work late" he yelled back. Well then I guess I will start dinner. " what do you guys want for dinner" I yelled. They all walked into the kitchen and sat at the breakfast bar. "How about homemade bagel pizzas with cinnamon buns?" They all said I said ya that's cool with me. I grabbed what I needed and started cooking. After twenty minuets I placed everything in the oven and set the timer. The reason I know how to make this is because my dad taught me how to cook. I also made a tossed salad and put it in the middle of the table. Soon after the oven beeped and I pulled everything out. I let them cool for about five minuets then called my brothers down. We gathered around the table and Matt said grace. After we said grace we all sat down and filled are plates.