Chapter 3

I woke up like dis that was my first thought when woke up. Haha random thoughts I walked down stairs and saw Chance. I grumbled out a good morning and he did the same. No one in the house is a morning person there is usually a fight in the morning so it's normal. I walked to the fridge and saw an ultra blue monster opened it and took it to my room.

5 minuets later

"Madelyn May Kingsley!" Yelled Josh "what the heck are you yelling for don't get your panties in a bunch I'm coming!" I yelled while walking down stairs."did you take my monster?" "Depends on what you mean did I take it or did I drink it or both you need to be specific." "Madelyn May you know what I mean" screamed Josh "yes josh I did and you know what it tasted amazing suck on that!" I yelled while storming up to my room and putting earbuds in. Josh followed me screaming some more so to get him to stop I pointed at my phone. He got the point but instead of leaving he ripped my earbuds out and took my phone. "What the hell Josh." I screeched "your grounded young lady for your smart mouth and language the boys and dad will all agree so don't even argue with me stay in your room till I call you back down." "Josh please that's not fair please." I say with pleading eyes on the verge of crying "I don't wanna hear it I'm gonna talk to the boys to see how long your grounded I'll call you down when we figure it out."

-------------
The story gets better I swear please keep reading