Chapter 5

"Maddy wake up you need to get ready for school" said justin he is always the one to wake me up everyone else is to scared."No it's to early" I mumbled through the pillow I was laying on. "Madelyn if you don't get up ill get the bucket and I know you don't want that" "ehh you wouldn't dare I would kill you" "or would I Maddy just get up or I really will get the bucket" "fine Jesus I'm up good lord now get out I need to get dressed."ok when your done come down stairs and eat breakfast Ty is driving us to school" said Justin while walking out. I got out of bed and ran into the bathroom. I grabbed a towel out of the linen closest in my bathroom and put it on the lid to the toilet. I tuned on the water and let it get hot while I got undressed. I stepped in and the hot water stung my sensitive skin so I turned it down a little. I washed my hair and shaved.then washed my body after I was done I turned of the water grabbed my towel dried off and stepped out. I then went into my room. I got dressed in a pair of black skinny jeans and a white tank top that said 'u mad bro' and grabbed a red plaid flannel. I get cold hence the flannel. After I was dressed I put some eye liner on my water line and some jet black mascara. I put on my all black vans and ran down stairs. I bumped kye on the way and got the don't run in the houses speech blah blah blah. I walked in the kitchen grabbed an apple and a bottled water for breakfast . After I finished my apple we left . When we pulled up to the school all eyes were on us it was surreal. Ty said bye to me,josh,justin,and chance. We all said bye back and he left. We walked to the door and my brothers said if any boy comes with in a foot of me to tell them. Even though I probably won't have to it's like they have boy telepathy every boy that comes near me they automatically know I find it weird. We walked to the office and got are schedules then we were off.