Chapter 4

OMG I've been up here for an hour and no one has called me down what is taking so long?

"Madelyn come down stairs now please." Shouted Ty. Finally I walked down stairs and they all looked towards me. "Madelyn the language you used was not except able you are only 14 you may not speak to anyone in this house that way." Said Ty "so for your punishment you are grounded for a week no phone unless you need a ride from school." "What that's not fair it was only one time and you guys talked like that at 14." "Madelyn don't argue or else we will make it two." "Oh my god what ever!" I yelled and stomped up to my room when I got to my room I grabbed my special box. In the box I keep pictures of my mom and other important memories. When I took out my moms locket from the box and opened it there was a knock on my door. I knew it was chance because he used are special knock we made when we were little. "Sissy I know your upset but please let me in." He said softly I'm closest to Chance. "Hold on one minuet." "Ok" I put everything back in the box and put it away and walked over and let chance in. "Hey maddy are you ok they were kind of harsh" "ya I'm cool but I just don't get it I only said one word and they flip" "come on cheer up we start school tomorrow it will be you first day of high school" "ya i guess ha maybe there will be some cute guys haha you should see your face right now" "oh no no no boys allowed" "are you sure?" "Yes" "are you positive?" "Yes completely if there's even a boy that thinks about you like that off with his head" "haha ok what ever you say prince Chance" "but seriously no boys maddy" "ya ya here comes the speech no dating till your 40 blah blah blah" "we'll don't make me keep repeating it then."
----------------
The story gets better if you keep reading