Chapter 21 I believe I can fly

Hey guys, heads up, I updated this as chapter 20 last time and changed it back immediately after I realised, but some of you might still have read it and not seen my message/status, so go back and read 20 if you have read this before!

I realised that some of my plot are a bit permature so I might edit this majorly, but I will keep uploading what I have got. Your votes and comments means a lot to me ;D

---------------------

‘Don’t be ridiculous, you two can’t hold all of us up in the air!’ Holly exclaimed, then quickly lowered her voice back down. ‘It will be the joke of the century if we fall down in the middle of their base!’

Casey and Nate muttered in agreement, however, the others had stayed silence.

‘You guys are not seriously considering it are you?’ Casey asked, wide-eyed. Diego scratched his chin thoughtfully.

‘It might be feasible.’ He said, looking at me questioningly. ‘If we do it one at a time, I am sure Gail and me can hold one person up to the window without fail.’

I nodded. ‘As long as Nate and Casey are still able to hold up the barrier.’ I said, looking at the pair, who gave me doubtful glances.

‘It’s the only way.’ I said, ‘It’s a little too late to turn back now, don’t you think?’

Everyone fell silence and I pursed my lips at them. I knew I could hold everyone up there one at a time even without Diego’s help, but I wasn’t going to tell them. Who knows who is listening to us? I had a sneaking suspicion that Mr. Andrewson is watching us right now.

‘I will go first.’ Keith said, surprising everyone. I gave him a thankful smile and he nodded at me. That was as good as it gets from Keith. I cast a questioning glance at Casey and Nate, who both sighed and walked over.

‘Only because it’s you Abby.’ Nate said, creating a force field that enveloped Keith completely. ‘I wouldn’t do it for any other girl.’

I rolled my eyes at him; only he can flirt in a situation like this. Casey was rather disgusted too, since she gave him a glare and muttered something under her breath before she closed her eyes.

‘Remembered, we can’t physically move you, only your shoes.’ Diego said to Keith. ‘Keep your posture stiff and tried not to move around at all.’

Keith began to disappear right before us. Diego nodded at me and we began to lift Keith up by his shoes before we lose sight of him completely. Higher and higher and higher, we lift him a good five meter off the ground.

‘Do you think that’s enough?’ I asked, keeping a steady grip on his shoes. Whilst I was sure that I could lift him across without problem, wobbling is not easy on one’s stomach.

Diego nodded, concentrating hard on not dropping Keith. Thankfully we can still feel his whereabouts because of the connection to the shoe with our minds before Casey finish invisiblising him.