Chapter 22 Error

Hey :D I am happy to say that I managed to get this chapter done in time for a weekly upload (dance)

However, the next one might be a little late, because I was stuck on this chapter for a while. 

Please comment and vote :D

--------------------- 

‘Well, who do we have here?’ Tom said, his voice echoing through the silent room, behind him were four more Elementalist. When he saw me I could see the shock, and another emotion that I couldn’t quite place flash through his eyes, but it passed quickly and he was smirking at us again.

Diego stood up and glared at Tom, the two of them having some kind of stare down. I looked over to see Holly still lying on the ground. I groaned inside. If she doesn’t wake up, we really will have absolutely no chance of getting out here alive.

I contemplated whether we should try shaking her awake (I never thought slapping people is a good idea. First it can hurts as much if you hit elsewhere and it’s just plain rude.). However I will leave that choice up to Owen. I needed to concentrate on fending off the six people in front of me with Diego.

‘Hello Tom.’ I said, giving him a mocking smile while he frowned at me in return. Diego raised his eyebrow at me but I kept my attention on Tom. We needed as much time as we can.

‘Beckett.’ He replied, saying my surname in his accent. I gave him a pointed look while ignoring the flips my heart was making when he said my name.

‘I can’t say I am glad to see you.’ I said, smiling smudgely as I took in his dust covered hair and cloths. His frown deepened and I heart Owen snickered behind me.

‘You two know each other?’ Diego asked, his voice curious and slightly strained. I speared a glance at him and nodded. Did he not know? I thought the news of what happened in the dinning room and the whole Mr.-Andrewson’s-tutees thing would have travelled around the entire school by now.

‘We are in the same tutor group.’ Tom replied before anyone else could. I saw surprise flashed across Diego’s face but it quickly turned into a frown.

‘Guys, can we please move on, we are not having a chat room here.’ The girl behind Tom said. I gave her an evil look. She totally ruined my plan of staling for time. She saw me giving her a look and returned it with a smudge smile and a raised eyebrow. Argh.

Come on Holly, wake up! I glanced back briefly and saw Owen was gently smacking her cheek. I tried not to roll my eyes as I turned my attention back to the group of people in front of me.

‘You don’t need to wake her up.’ A guy next to that evil girl said to Owen. ‘You can do that after all of you get disqualify.’

I took a step in front of them blocking his view. ‘Oh yeah?’ I asked, crossing my arms over my chest glared that guy. No one talks to my teammate like that and get away with it. He looked surprised at my aggressiveness, and I could see a hint of smile on Tom’s face at my retort.