6

What if we re-write the stars

Changing the world to be ours

Annabeth's POV:

Birds chirp loudly and for a millisecond I believe it was all just a dream and I'm still cooped up in my tower until I hear Percy snore obnoxiously. Pressing a dirty hand to my forehead, I breathe in the fresh scent of nature. This is insane, WHAT AM I DOING. Pascal, as if reading my thoughts, blows a tiny puff of air at my nose, as if saying: You've been dreaming about this your whole life, suck it up. Rolling my eyes, I position myself on my back, watching the clouds pass by and the trees sway. This view kind of reminds me of this book I re-read last week, The Hunger Games. Not very assuring though, I don't want to think of anyone hunting me down and killing me. My mind then fleets back to when Percy mentioned the lost princess, I wonder what happened to her? Is she still alive? Who would be so cruel as to take a child so young from their parents? I think it is kind of sweet that they set out the lights on her birthday, to maybe one day draw her back in.

Percy gets up beside me, "Come on Wise Girl, tonight is when you're going to see your precious stars."

I roll my eyes, patting my curls down, "They're not stars, Seaweed Brain."

"Well, then we're going to re-write the stars."

I promise the chapters after wil be longer. :) - The Fangirl 

Disclaimer: I do not own Rapunzel, PJO, or HoO. I do not own these characters.