14

I want to make you feel wanted 

Percy's POV:

Our footsteps echo throughout the hall of the dungeon. I squirm a little in the soldier's grip, as they lead me down the hallway towards the courtyard where...I uh, where I am to be hanged for my crimes. As we walk, I can't help but look for Luke and Ethan, but I know that they are probably running free outside the kingdom.

What angers me and saddens me the most is that the last time I saw Annabeth, I broke her heart and trust. While my thoughts continue to circle around Annabeth's amazing smile and every moment we shared together, the soldier at my back pushes me roughly. I must've begun to slow. Perhaps me being gone will beneficial for Annabeth. The pain I feel is like no other, I feel alone and sad and guilty of everything I did.

When we turn down another corridor, everything changes. I feel the soldiers behind me begin to loosen and soon I am standing freely in the hall, hands in chains, looking like an idiot. Then darkness...

***

"No! I told you he'll wake up when he does! Besides, we only need him for outside the kingdom," A sharp voice cuts into my head says.

I begin to blink my eyes open, my head giving me a hard-throbbing feeling. More voices begin to chat all at once.

"Can his hair get any messier?"

"Sorry, what's his name again?"

"Am I the only one that's questioning why we're helping a wanted criminal?" I snap my eyes open at that comment.

When I sit up, I hear gasps, and I face a person with black hair, skull ring, and black clothes. The guy looks at me with an emotionless expression before saying, "The wanted criminal's awake."

I wheel my head from side to side, taking everyone in. Next to the boy that smells like death, is a boy that smells and looks like sunshine, then a girl with choppy brown and hair and...actually, I have no clue whatsoever what color her eyes are. Next to her is a huge boy who has a baby face, then next to him is a darker skinned girl with amazing bronze eyes. The other side, because my head cannot turn 360 degrees, is what literally looks like a golden boy in every school I have ever attended in my entire existence. "What?"

As if in sync they all roll their eyes, it would've been funny if I wasn't so confused. "Hey, wanted criminal, I'm Leo, Bad Boy Supreme. How you are doing?"

I jump, not knowing theirs another person behind me. When I turn, I take in a slight scrawny kid with a tool belt. Hmm, maybe he can fix everything I've done. "Before I asked why the heck you kidnapped me, and before I thank you, I just want to clarify something," I say, and they all lean in. "I AM NOT A WANTED CRIMINAL JEEZ!" At my risen voice they all flinch back. Looking back at Leo, I add, "And I am doing fine thank you very much." 

The rest of the chapters WILL be published tomorrow, I PROMISE. - The Fangirl 

Disclaimer: I do not own the PJO or HoO series. I do not own Rapunzel, I do not own these characters.