46

//I had to pause youtube I kept getting distracted and I'm sleepy~~ I want cuddlllesss 😂😂😂//

Mark dropped his phone after hitting send when he saw Jaebum and Youngjae come walking through his parents front door hand and hand.

Mark froze his jaw dropping as the two smiled at him. BamBam ran in through the side door quickly being chased by Jackson and they slammed into the 2Jae couple with a smile while Yugyeom walked in the front door grumbling how he got left behind.

Mark felt tears prick his eyes at the fact that his friends flew all the way here just for him when 2 arms wrapped around his waist and hugged him and the first tear fell.

"Guys." Mark whispered and Jackson laughed.

"I knew you'd cry." He said and Mark rubbed his face.

He turned around and buried his face into Jinyoung's chest ignoring the awes and coos that went around the room.

"Honey who's this?" A female voice asked and Mark backed away with a small smile.

"Mom you've already met Jinyoung... but meet the rest the of my family." He said and they all bowed.

"I'm Jackson, it's a honor to meet you." Jackson said respectfully kind of creeping the others out with his seriousness.

"I'm Jaebum, it's a pleasure." Jaebum said bowing again.

"Youngjae, sorry for barging in we wanted to surprise Mark."

"Kim Yugyeom, your home is lovely."

"I'm BamBam.. thank you for raising Mark Mrs. Tuan."

"It's nice to see you again." Jinyoung said hugging Mrs. Tuan.

"Stop being so formal... it's nice to meet you all and see Jinyoung again.. I take it you're not moving to California with your company?" Mrs. Tuan said with a smile.

Mark gasped at his mother not being able to think of a response.

"Oh honey... we all knew you wouldn't like the music industry here.. and that you and Jinyoung would get back together. We aren't dumb." She said ruffling his hair.

"You aren't mad?" Mark asked in a whisper and Jaebum patted his back as Jinyoung took his hand.

Seeing those small actions made her smile and she sighed.

"My only concern is that you wouldn't have anyone to help you when you needed it but I can see clearly that you do. If they were willing to come all the way here to make sure you were okay then I think you'll be just fine with them in Korea. Besides you've already spent 5 years over there." She said and Mark smiled and hugged her.

"I love you." He whispered and she smiled.

"I love you too, now let's all get them settled in and we can go in the pool." She said and they smiled.

"We don't mean to intrude we can get a hotel." BamBam said and she flicked his temple.

"I am not letting you stay in a hotel!" She rejected and everyone laughed.