147

Mark had dropped Yugyeom and BamBam off at their place 30 minutes ago and neither of them had spoken yet.  Both just awkwardly trying to figure out what to say.

"So.. we're having a baby."  BamBam said softly.

Yugyeom walked over to BamBam snaking his arms around the other and pulling him into his chest.

"I know.. it's crazy.  I know this is going to be really weird... a hard especially since it like never happens and with your career it's going to get a lot of attention but... I'll be here for you yeah??"  Yugyeom said kissing the top of BamBam's head.

"Yugyeom... I love you so much and... this is going to be so weird..  I'm going to look so strange... being me and a man but with a baby bump.."  BamBam bit his lip.

"Babe... you're going to be so adorable don't even worry about that... I need to lose my bump though.."  Yugyeom said glaring at his barely even larger than normal stomach.

"Come on babe it's cute!  You don't need abs."  BamBam giggled and Yugyeom laughed.

"Well I'm going to get them..and I'm going to be strong and take care of you and our baby no matter what."  Yugyeom said and BamBam laughed.

"God damn... I should have married you from the start..."  BamBam said leaning in and pecking Yugyeom's lips.

"We can worry about rings once our miracle is born."  Yugyeom said kissing BamBam back.