142

at least I only have 2 classes tomorrow XD

Jaebum knocked on the studio door that he knew Youngjae was practicing in before entering. It was just Youngjae as he had already finished his work for the day and was just going over some parts extra on his own.

"Hey sunshine.." Jaebum said and Youngjae stiffened.

"Hey.." He said quietly.

Jaebum walked over and sat on the couch in the room while Youngjae stayed in the rolling chair near the desk.

"Did you really want to start a family?" Jaebum asked, his voice soft despite the dangerous words.

Youngjae widened his eyes turning to face Jaebum with almost an offended expression decorating his face.

"Of course I did- I still do! Do you not think I love her just because I wanted to go on tour? Is that all it takes for you to doubt me?.." Youngjae whispered.

"No... but Youngjae... I'm not saying you needed my permission, because I know you're your own person but I still wish you had talked to me... Told me you got the offer, so we could have discussed it together.. What if I accepted to go on my World Tour? Then we would both be gone and who would take care of Byungho? We need to talk about this things...as a couple.. as a family." Jaebum said looking down at his shoes.

Youngjae didn't say anything as he thought it over and sighed. He knew Jaebum was right... but he didn't want to be the bad guy either...

"I told them I changed my mind and they stopped planning the tour." Youngjae said suddenly and Jaebum looked up.

"Sunshine.. you can go on the tour... Especially since I didn't take mine so i'll be here for Byungho.." Jaebum said but Youngjae shook his head.

"No. I need to be here for her too... or what kind of Dad am I? One of the cliche ones that's a workaholic who can buy their child's love back? No... I don't want to be that person." Youngjae said and Jaebum got up walking over to Youngjae and sitting on the younger's lap.

"You aren't that person baby... and you'll never be that person." Jaebum assured him pressing a gnetle kiss to his lips.