54

/my nephews are coming in this weekend and I work but I'll still get to visit them so woohoo THEY HAVE GROWN SO MUCH-
Like these losers lived with me for a year when Brytin was 1 and Coltin was a babbbby and now Bry is 3 Coltin is 2 and they have little 6 month of Camdin I'm dying-//

"My zipper is stuck."  Yugyeom whined and Jinyoung laughed.

"Get Bam to fix it, I'm not touching your crotch."  He replied sassily making Mark smack his arm.

"Bam is busy helping Youngjae with his hair!"  Yugyeom whined more.

"Come here."  Jackson said walking over and getting on his knees.

While Jackson tried to get the loose threads off the zipper of the boys pants Yugyeom sighed and pouted.

"Never thought I'd be on my knees for you."  Jackson joked and Yugyeom laughed.

"So funny hyung.  Is the zipper fixed?"  Yugyeom asked and he heard a loud laugh.

"He's fixing your zipper? I thought some gay ass porn was about to start up in here damn."  BamBam said from the doorway smiling.

"Yah! I'd never cheat on you!"  Yugyeom defended himself.

"I'd never be the one on their knees!"  Jackson yelled and Jaebum rolled his eyes.

"Their all idiots anyways let's go."  Jaebum said and everyone got ready to go.

They left Marks Aunts bedroom and saw her sitting on the patio in some chairs with Marks parents and cousins.

"We have a very special birthday present for you..."  Mr. Tuan said and nodded to them to come out.

Mark's mom started the music and they began their small show.

They redid an old song of BamBam and Yugyeoms Just Right and they really liked it.  It had never been realized so they planned to release it as a collab once in Korea.

Yugyeom and Jinyoung gave it a dance and it was perfect.

Mark's Aunt  cried and hugged Mark so righty he coughed and had to be pulled away from her.

It was a perfect ending to their trip in LA.

//I need to go back and edit these chapters but I haven't had time sorry for typos//