96

I'm at work just constantly sucking on cough drops and glaring at customers 😂

3rd person pov

Youngjae sat in one of the creaking hospital chairs hunched over and biting his nails. Jackson sat next to him with a hand on his back trying to think of anyway to lighten the mood but he just didn't know.

Jooheon paced around the vending machine not really knowing if he should be there but knowing Jaebum the least he was the most level headed at the moment.

Jinyoung and Mark rushed in holding hands and sat down next to Youngjae.

Jinyoung went to pull youngjae into a hug but the younger pushed him away shaking.

"Just leave me alone." He whispered.

Jinyoung sighed but nodded, this was a hard moment for all of them but Youngjae was his husband... so he had to feel like he was dying.

"Im Jaebum?" A nurse called and Youngjae was in front of her instantly.

"Is he okay? Is he at least alive?" Youngjae asked and the nurse softened her eyes at him.

He had red eyes that were glassy with tears and more tears flowed down his cheeks connecting under his chin and going down his neck.

He was nothing short of a heartbroken mess.

"He is okay, and he is alive. He has some scrapes and road rash that's pretty bad looking but internally he's okay and not hurt. You can see him now if you want." She explained and Youngjae nodded quickly.

She led him back to the room and the rest stayed put wanting him to have some alone time.

Youngjae entered the room and sniffled as he saw Jaebum laying on the bed. He had a little tube going into his nose providing him with some oxygen just to help and an IV giving him pain medicine.

His face was relaxed as he laid unconscious with a few scattered scrapes dusting his cheek forehead and chin. Looking down Youngjae saw a red blotch on his exposed chest that stuck out of a bandage and he winced at the thought of Jaebum skidding on the concrete hard enough to get that mark.

Stepping closer Youngjae sat next to him taking his limp hand in his own and kissing each knuckle.

"You'll be okay... I'll make sure you're okay." Youngjae whispered gently.

After a bit Jaebum opened his eyes and smiled at Youngjae.

No words were exchanged but their grip on each other tightened as tears welled up in Jaebums eyes.

"I was so scared I'd never see you." He whispered and Youngjae shook his head.

"You're going to make me cry again... don't talk like that. You can't just get rid of me." Youngjae said leaning down and pressing a kiss to his lips.

"I hate to interrupt but the maknaes got here and have been creating a mess in the waiting room..." Jooheon said and Jaebum chuckled.

"Everyone can come in." He said and Youngjae smiled.

Almost as if the flood gates opened everyone walked in but BamBam and Yugyeom ran both sobbing and hugged Jaebum.

Jaebum groaned and youngjae instantly pushed the two off of Jaebum harshly with a glare.

"Sorry!" They both said while they continued crying.

"Why are you crying? I'm not dead." Jaebum said with a slight smile.

The statement made Jinyoung roll his eyes and Mark sniffled with a smile. Jackson snorted and shook his head while Jooheon took his hand.

"But- we thought we lost you... you're the dad of our group.." BamBam said and Jaebum motioned for them to come closer.

Youngjae hesitatingly moved and Jaebum hugged the maknaes until they didn't have anymore tears.