124

I'm waiting between my classes and a fly is ATTACKING ME LIKE GO AWAYUYYYYY

Jinyoung waited nervously at the park while Jaebum laughed. 

"You're so nervous, he'll obviously say yes."  Jaebum said and Jinyoung just sighed. 

"I'm just scared... can we go over this again?"  Jinyoung asked with pleading eyes.

"Okay okay."  Jaebum said chuckling.

"I'll be Mark."  He said walking to the edge of the park.

Jaebum walked over and smiled at Jinyoung.

"Hey Hyung.. thanks for coming."  Jinyoung said awkwardly.

"You're so awkward.  Yeah I'm here so what's up?"  Jaebum asked raising an eyebrow.

"Don't be such an ass! Anyways, I wanted to ask you...". Jinyoung stopped and got down on one knee

Taking a small white box he opened it revealing a shining silver band.

"Will you marry me?"  Jinyoung asked and Jaebum smiled.

"No."  He said and Jinyoung rolled his eyes.

"Would you shut up oh my god."  Jinyoung yelled getting up.

"I messed up..". Jackson said and the two turned to see Jackson and Mark standing.

"JACKSON!"  Jinyoung yelled with wide eyes.

"I may have forgotten the time and got here too early..". Jackson explained slowly backing away before full on sprinting out of the park.

"Well- imma go."  Jaebum said awkwardly leaving.

Mark walked up with wide eyes and Jinyoung groaned.

"Just say yes or no.. I'm already embarrassed."  Jinyoung said burying his head in his hands.

"Oh no no you better do that again or I'm not answering."  Mark said pointing to the ground.

"Mark!"  Jinyoung whined but Mark just shook his head.

Sighing Jinyoung got down on one knee and took the small white box out again.

"Mark.. will you marry me?"  Jinyoung asked his eyes sparkling while a soft breeze blew his hair out of his face.

"Yes.. now kiss me."  Mark said smiling as Jinyoung got up and connected their lips.

"I'm still killing Jackson..". Jinyoung mumbled into the kiss and Mark laughed.