139

A loud knock sounded on the door and before Jaebum could even open it Jackson was busting in.

"I'm ready where is the princess?"  He asked with arms full of diaper packs.

"Oh  my good god... are those for us?  Thank you.."  Jaebum said taking the gifts and setting them down.

"Of course.. but the baby."  He pouted looking around and Jaebum laughed.

"I get it, Youngjae is bringing her down."  Jaebum said and Jackson smiled.

As if on cue Youngjae walked down the stairs with a small baby snug in his arms.  Jackson all but inhaled his lips while covering his face and squeaking.

"I can't, you're a child.  Do you want to hold her?"  Jaebum asked and Jackson squeaked again.

"Let me wash my hands!"  He screamed running to the kitchen.

"He's cute."  Youngjae chuckled and the door opened to reveal Yugyeom and BamBam.

"We have arrived, Jackson cut us off on the high way so we got stuck at a light."  BamBam said with a glare.

"I'm not even surprised."  Jinyoung said coming in with Mark.

"Now that everyone's here, and Jackson has washed his hands you guys can all go wash up while he holds her and dies."  Jaebum said and everyone laughed.

While everyone took turns washing their hands Jackson came back with an excited look on his face.

"Wait, what if I break her?"  He asked nervously and Youngjae cooed.

"Here, i'll help you.  It'll be fine."  He said walking over and having Jackson holding his arms out.  

Gently with Youngjae still supporting her head he transferred Byungho into Jackson's arms and Jackson gasped before securely holding her.  After getting secure he smiled and giggled at her while Youngjae let go.

"She's precious..."  He whispered and Jaebum smiled back hugging Youngjae.

"She is.."  He whispered kissing Youngjae's temple.

"I want to hold her!"  BamBam said running into the room only for Jinyoung to grab his ear and pull him back.

"OW!"  He screamed smacking at Jinyoung's hands.

"Behave."  Jinyoung warned before letting go.