164

Oh my sweet god- also from like 7-10pm I fell asleep WhOOPS but my dog won't stop shaking her fuckig head cause she got wet and I'm like "yo damn collar making noise going to wake up the whole house wifjwjxjjsj"

Yugyeom sat nervously in the waiting room of the hospital, his left leg bouncing avidly while he chewed on his lower lip.  He knew something was wrong with BamBam when the other got quiet and even though almost 9 months pregnant the other was still walking around all the time so when he started just laying in bed almost the whole day Yugyeom forced him to go to the Hospital just in case... and he's so glad he did.

"Gyeom."  Yugyeom's head shot up as he saw Jackson walking over and he jumped up and greeted the shorter male with a hug.

"Hyung... I'm so nervous.  I hate not knowing what's happening right now and if everyones doing okay in there.."  Yugyeom said looking to the doors that lead to the operation rooms.

"I know... but you have to trust the Doctors.  They're doing everything they can to make sure that BamBam has the twins as easily and painlessly as possible."  Jackson said rubbing Yugyeom's back as the two of them sat down.

Yugyeom didn't stay seated for long as he saw Mark and Jinyoung walk through the doors next.  He instantly hugged them, getting some comfort from his Hyung's reassuring presences.

"Hey Gyeomie, don't look so stressed this is a happy moment?  Everything's going to go fine and you'll have 2 little additions to your family with BamBam."  Jinyoung said ruffling the younger's hair.

i just want to say this is so hard to write because my dog is in the bed with me and her stomach is fucking squealing.  it sounds like a dinosaur is trapped inside her and pissed XD

"Thank you... It means a lot to Bammie that you're here too.  He asked me like 3 times before they took him back that'd I'd be sure and get you here when they were born to meet them..."  Yugyeom said with teary eyes.

Suddenly Jaebum and Youngjae ran in through the entrance and panted slightly before Jaebum quickly pulled Yugyeom into a tight embrace.

"It's okay, they'll be fine."  He promised the younger and Yugyeom smiled.

The 6 of them sat down and it was a slightly tense silence when Youngjae broke it.

"Why are you crying?"  He asked gently and everyone turned to look at Yugyeom.

Yugyeom raised an eyebrow and raised his hand to touch his cheek almost surprised to find it wet.  

"Oh... I guess it's just.. I'm about to be a fucking dad.."  Yugyeom said his voice cracking a little at the end and he laughed.

"Like, I'm actually going to be a Dad."  He said again, excitement and joy clear in his voice.

The 5 smiled at him as Jaebum reached over and wrapped an arm around the youngest.

"And you'll be a dad for the rest of your life and love it.  Trust me, they'll be moments you want to lock them in a closet and just pretend you don't hear them but you'll love every second with them, even the annoying ones."  He promised and Yugyeom smiled.

He had seen a big change in Jaebum since he had adopted Byungho and Yugyeom hoped he would have the same change.  Jaebum was always responsible and caring but it almost seemed amplified since he had her, that if he ever saw anyone with so much as a frown on their face he wanted to talk to them and help them with their problems.

"Thank you.."  He said before a doctor came out and everyone silenced.

"Kim Yugyeom?"  She called and he stood up taking large steps to her before giving her a quick tight smile.