113

I'm in pain 😂😂😂 I have the worst cramps but I'm at wrk so pain meds for me oof

"No, absolutely fucking not!" Yugyeom yelled catching numerous stares.

"Do you want all your fans to know you've broken up because they are all watching." Mark said with a glare.

Yugyeom stopped and sighed taking his suitcase and following BamBam and Mark into the plane.

Once seated Yugyeom stared out the window and refused to look at BamBam who was next to him.

BamBam looked at Mark with a glare and Mark sighed.

"I'm doing this for you guys. You can't fight forever, especially over something so fucking dumb. And I know you're both hurting so get it out, cry it out, whatever but you better be ready to have fun together when we get to Japan." Mark said before putting on his headphones and ignoring them.

"Yeah I forgot this was all my fault." BamBam mumbled squeezing his eyes shut almost as if he was close to crying.

Yugyeom noticed and bit his lip looking out the window as take off started. He squeaked his body tensing as he remembered his plane crashing many years before.

Yugyeom peaked his eyes open when he felt warmth on his hand and saw BamBam had reached over an intertwined their fingers. Without looking at him he squeezed his hand and Yugyeom took a deep breath.

Yugyeom squeezed his hand back before turning and looking out the window.

"We can talk once this thing stops shaking." Yugyeom whimpered and BamBam cracked a small smile.

"Take your time." BamBam whispered and Mark smiled proudly from his seat.