47

//Sorry I haven't posted... My medical state is a messsss XD I don't want to bother  ya'll with all the stupid freaking details but IAKLDGJKLDJSLKDFJ CCME igh//

"What would you all like for dinner?"  Mrs. Tuan asked as the group all sat in the living room.

Mark was still in shock and it was obvious he hadn't had a good nights sleep since he got here and Jinyoung was coaxing him into falling asleep just by rubbing his thigh while the two sat on the couch.

"You don't need to do anything special for us ma'am, we are just happy you allowed to us to stay for dinner."  Jaebum said politely and she smiled.

//I keep getting distracted by criminal minds bless up...//

"You've taken care of my boy so I think a nice home cooked meal is the least I can do..  Now Mark-"  She stopped when she turned and saw Mark asleep on Jinyoung's shoulder.

"You two are back together I hear."  She said and Jinyoung smiled.

"I made my mistakes but i'm determined to make up for them ma'am."  Jinyoung said and she smiled more.

"You were both young and in a stressful world out there, no one is to blame for what happened so don't blame yourself.  It takes 2 to build a relationship and it takes 2 to end one."  She said kissing his forehead before walking back to the kitchen.

Moments later loud laughter was heard from the kitchen and Mark woke up with dazed eyes.  The group walked to the living room in confusion and Yugyeom stopped.

"Where's Bam and Jackson?"  He asked but Jaebum just laughed and pointed to the kitchen.

BamBam stood at the kitchen door soaked and still fully dressed glaring at Jackson who was laughing next to him.

"Let me get you towel sweetie."  Mrs. Tuan said rushing to the bathroom.

"I can't believe you pushed me in!  My phone is soaked!"  BamBam yelled and Jackson laughed louder.

"It's also in a waterproof case."  Jackson added and BamBam glared.

"Yeah well are you in a water proof case?"  BamBam asked running at Jackson who laughed loudly and ran away.

"They are actually 5."  Jinyoung said with wide eyes and Mark chuckled before going outside and taking his shirt off as well.

"Markson or nothing!"  Mark screamed before running and tackling Jackson into the pool.

BamBam widened his eyes and smiled widely looking like an excited wet puppy and Yugyeom cooed kissing his temple.

When Mrs. Tuan came back outside she saw all 7 boys in the pool in their clothes and she just laughed and went to get more towels.