79

//whY caNt I sLeEp?!  Also before you tell me WattyHottie to sleep cause it's almost 3am... I HAVE BEEN TRYING FOR HOURS//

Soon all the boys met at the bar and hugged each other outside.  They all greeted each other before going inside.

Mark took the lead and asked for his reserved room and a waitress led them over to the room which had multiple types of beer already waiting at a table.

"Can I get you any other drinks?"  She asked and Jackson began to think.

"Well have 6 shots of tequila and a few of whatever the strongest thing you have is."  Jaebum said and she nodded leaving.

"Why only 6 tequila?"  Jackson asked and BamBam smiled.

"Cause the strong stuff is for you."  He said looping an arm around Jackson's shoulder.

"Are you excited to be married?"  Youngjae asked with a gentle smile. 

"Yeah, only because it's to Jooheon though."  Jackson said with a cheeky grin and everyone awed.

Soon everyone took their first shot and Jackson coughed at how strong his was making everyone chuckle as Jinyoung patted his back.

"That was actual demon piss, 100 perfect Satan's piss."  Jackson said making a face and yugyeom laughed loudly. 

"I have never heard someone compare alcohol to demon pee."  He laughed louder holding his torso.

BamBam smiled at his boyfriend chuckling at how cute he was when he laughed. 

"You try it and see what you think!"  Jackson said forcing everyone to take one shot of the mystery alcohol.

Mark when first and as soon as he downed it he curled into himself and scrunched his face before giving an embarrassed giggle and gagging slightly.

Jinyoung cooed rubbing his back but smiling at how adorable the other was when drinking bitter drinks. 

Jaebum went next and quickly made a disgusted face shaking his head and chasing the drink with a sip of coke.

"Ew no, that's actually horrible."  He said flicking his tongue out in disgust.

Jackson and Mark nodded in agreement and soon BamBam was trying it.  No one had even realized he had taken the shot until he loudly coughed spitting the entire shot into Yugyeoms face.

Yugyeom whined back away and rubbing at his face.

"Oh shit babe I'm so sorry."  BamBam said walking to Yugyeom while coughing.

Jackson laughed loudly as Yugyeom complained that it burned his eyes but he was fine.

Jinyoung took the shot and showed no reaction and everyone glared at him before they looked to youngjae.

Jaebum took the shot away and refused to let the younger taste it.

"It's actually horrible you don't need to have it."  He assured the other kissing his temple.

Yugyeom took the shot and whined as soon as he swallowed it stomping his feet on the ground.

"See?!  It's bad!"  Jackson justified and they agreed but still made him drink 2 more.

After 3 hours of goofing around in the room everyone was laughing loudly and having a ball.

Everyone stayed sober only having a few drinks here and there but they made sure Jackson was completely wasted.

Jackson laughed loudly in an incredibly high pitch as they tried to get him to stand up to leave only for him to fall back down.

"I'm going to kill him."  Jinyoung said and Mark smacked his chest.

"It's not his fault..". Mark laughed looking at Jackson who was making grabby hands at Jaebum.

"Daddyyyyy!"  Jackson whined and Jaebum choked on his spit.

"I am not your daddy."  Jaebum said quickly as BamBam tried to stifle a laugh but he ended up snorting.

Yugyeom bent down and grunted as he pulled Jackson to his feet and looped an arm around the elders waist.

Slowly they walked out of the bar through a back door and got a cab to the hotel.  It was a short walk but Jackson was being impossible so they just decided to give in.

Once the cab parked they got out of the car and Jackson sat on the pavement outside the hotel and crossed his arms.

"I want Daddy to carry me!!!"  He yelled gaining a few stares.

"Jackson lets go."  Jaebum insisted but he wasn't budging.

"Just carry him."  Youngjae said laughing.

"Go ahead... daddy."  BamBam teased before quickly hiding behind yugyeom.

Jaebum glared as he bent down and picked Jackson up.  Not so gently he threw the other over his shoulder earning a gasp and Yelp from him.

"That was scary-". Jackson laughed as they walked inside.

Taking the elevator Jaebum poured and Youngjae held his hand with a smile.

"If he calls me daddy one more time I'm throwing him off the balcony."  Jaebum said as he exited the elevator and everyone laughed following him.