53

"When are you going back?"  Mr. Tuan asked while sitting at the restaurant.

Mark had taken his parents out to eat breakfast so he could officially tell them he wasn't moving back home.  His mother knew but he hadn't had the chance to tell his dad.

"That's why I brought you out actually... I was going to stay for this week and then go back.. and I'd be staying back.  I won't be moving here."  Mark said nervously.

His mother smiled at him finding it funny how nervous he always got over such things when she knew her husband and her would support his every choice.

"Well I know that.  Are you going back with your friends or are they leaving now?  I had a favor to ask you boys."  He said and Mark paused.

"I don't know when they are leaving but it's not now."  Mark said and Mr. Tuan smiled.

"That's great.  Now the favor..."

"He wants us to what?"  Jackson asked and Mark chuckled.

"His sister, my aunt is a huge fan of you guys and my Dad thought that since her birthday is this week we could surprise her with a little show for her?"  Mark explained and Jinyoung smiled.

"I think that'd be cool, we can take one of our songs and split it into parts and heck maybe even one day record it."  Jaebum said and Youngjae smiled.

"That sounds so fun!! Let's do it let's do it!"  He cheered and Yugyeom smiled.

"Which song?"  BamBam asked smiling as Mark sat down and they started planning.

It would be a perfect show.