8: I Scream For Ice Cream

I woke up bright and early from the sun shining from the blinds of the glass doors that leads to the balcony. That is when I suddenly remember that I'm living with Sean.

The Sean that I made a deal with that he will make me fall in love with him as I'll do the same.

This makes everything a lot harder.

I pushed the covers away and stood up and made my way towards the bathroom. It looked like one in a hotel room, with a large mirror over the sink and yellowish lights to keep the ambiance. There was a large Jacuzzi and a jet shower inside and the bathroom looked like it was just the size of my old room.

I made my way to the shower and after scrubs here and there, I closed the lights and changed into white shorts and a sleeveless flower printed top. I let my hair fall naturally on my back before I made my way downstairs for breakfast.

I could smell bacon as I descended the stairs and my stomach turned upside down as I walked closer to the kitchen.

"Hey Elise, breakfast is ready." Claire says without glancing up as she placed the plate of bacon on the table. "Mind if you call Sean down?"

"Not at all." I muttered. So she knew I met Sean already?

Claire looked up and showed me a knowing smirk as if reading my mind.

I grumbled my way up the stairs and I bumped into something, or more like someone with a hard chest. I couldn't help but take him all in like what I did last night and when I looked up, Sean was smirking. "See anything you like?"

"I've seen better." I raised a brow at him.

"Really?" Sean takes a step forward as I take a step back as I continue to descend the stairs whenever he steps forward.

Sean takes more steps towards me looking like a predator wanting its prey. I didn't notice that I've reached the end of the stairs as I tripped on my own foot. I closed my eyes and waited for the impact of the fall but it never came.

I slowly opened my eyes and met Sean's blue eyes who were looking at me in amusement. I glanced around and felt Sean's grip on my waist tightened.

I took a few steps back and he released me hesitantly.

"Breakfast is ready." I tell him and rushed my way to go to the kitchen, wanting to get away from the weird look he's giving me. Before I could disappear completely, I could see from the corner of my eye that Sean looked frustrated as he ran his fingers through his messy bed hair.

Which looks hot by the way!

I entered the kitchen and sat on a metal stool and ate my egg and bacon. Sean entered the kitchen room quietly and sat across me, still not bothering to put on a shirt. I glanced up at him as he was slightly frowning.

The only sounds were us munching on our food and a few birds chirping outside. I glanced around the steel countertops in the kitchen and noticed that there were glass doors leading outside to the garden.

I munched on my food faster, eager to take a look at the garden outside. I placed my plate on the sink just as Sean glanced at me confused before I walked towards the glass doors and opened them both wide open.

My hair blew around my face from the morning air and I smiled. I always have a soft spot for nature and seeing a garden like this makes my heart skip a beat.

I walked forward as the trees that were neatly parted, allowed me to walk straight ahead like in an aisle. Flowers were scattered by the side and I looked around just as I saw the flowers looked so brightly under the sun. My grin widened as I see a fountain emerging in the middle of the garden. The fountain looked secluded from the trees branching around and covered the area of the fountain completely, I ducked under a branch and came face to face with a fountain and its water looked shimmering as the sunlight passing through the trees.