21: Monday

I groaned as I rolled off the bed and much to my luck my head banged the nightstand before my ass landed flat on the floor. I winced as I stood up, rubbing my backside and my head to ease the pain. The duvet fell on the floor which made my feet tangled in the lump of sheets. And here I was expecting this to be a great day.

I hate Mondays. Definitely.

I wriggled my left foot off the tangled mess and gratefully my right foot was already safe.

And then it happened, it was as if my guardian angel bailed out on me and the devil captured me with their whip tails while grinning devilishly, pun intended.

My left foot that I managed to free led me to fall face flat on the floor and if it wasn't for my adrenaline rush, my face would've been bruised right now. I assure you I am fully awake right now.

Both my palms pressed up against the floor was keeping my face safe and with it I pushed myself up and rubbed my head in frustration.

I heard someone laugh and I looked behind me to see Sean leaning against the closed door trying to muffle up his laughter.

I placed my hands on my hips and looked at him putting on my best supportive face. "Just let it go, I know you wanna. Just get it out of your system." I nod my head slowly as encouragement. Sean burst out laughing even more and when he finally managed to calm down, he laughed again.

I shook my head and walked towards the bathroom.

"Nice hair by the way." Sean says in between laughs.

I know, I know. I wanted to say, but in reality I just growled and rushed towards the bathroom banging the door behind me.

After a very long shower and managing to have a hard time soaping myself in the process I finally stepped out of the bathroom looking decent.

Do you know the times when the soap just keeps slipping out of your hands whenever you take a bath?

That just happened to me. I barely even got to my legs when the soap slipped again. I didn't even get to my feet when I felt really frustrated and lost hope of cleaning my feet.

No worries, once I get home from school I'll have a nice bath with a new soap.

"Morning." I greeted Claire and ignored Sean's eye as I entered the kitchen.

I smelled the bacon even before I saw them. Oh, heaven! Just as I was going to get those sweet scrumptious pieces of meat somebody grabbed my waist. "Let. Go." I managed to growl out.

Bacon! Bacon! Bacon! Bacon! Me want Bacon!

"Asshole." I turn and punch Sean's chest to get out of his stupid grip.

"Ouch, babe. What if I was bacon would you eat me?" Sean asked.

I'm pretty sure Sean didn't think of what he said because sooner or later he blushed.

"OMG you blushed!" I screamed while poking his cheeks.

"No I didn't." He said then pouted.

"Awwwww is little Seany pouting" I hid a grin.

"Do not call me little." Sean warned.

"Why? Got anything big to prove?" My eyes widened as I realized what I had said. Sean smirks. "In fact, I do."

I raised my hands in surrender. "Don't."

Sean steps closer and I step back. His hands then moved towards his belt buckle and I almost screamed for him to stop when Claire came beside us with her hands on her hips.