12: The Sour Lemon vs. The Smirking Watermelon

No, nothing happened. Sorry to disappoint, but if it will happen I'll make sure to write it ;)

This chapter was very hard for me to write so bear with me if it took a long time.

************************************

The large houses passed by in a blur with Sean's fast driving. Currently living in the neighborhood where the rich people lived was a big change for me. Who would have thought I would end up living in one of these houses.

I silently gaze out through the window remembering the things I did at Sean's house. After the incident two days ago things between us haven't changed. He showed a great amount of feelings hat he wanted to get into my pants. He would make side comments at how the shorts I wore around the house made him think of dirty thoughts. I just passed by him in ignorance at that.

Caitlin was sure to barge me with questions once I enter the school grounds and I was not looking forward to the dehydration I will get afterwards. We arrived at school and guess what looks I got. Yep, if looks could kill I'd be dead right now. Lucy was shooting daggers at me while I exited Sean's car. I never let her get to me, I never will. She's just a selfish bitch who gets what she wants. Well let's just say that if she wanted to kill me for riding Sean's car she can't have it.

A bunch of students were looking in our direction as we walked away from Sean's Porsche and walked towards the school's entrance. Some girls looked at me in disgust while others looked confused. It was true that no one ever rode Sean's car and as we walked towards Lucy, ergo Sean walked towards her. She looked like she was ready to pound on me for stealing his guy. I walked farther away from them which Lucy seemed glad about since I saw her smirk.

"Heyy!" I hear Caitlin's voice call. I look up from my bag which I was currently filling with books for my first period.

"Hey back." I say less enthusiastically than her.

"What's up with the deal girl?" Caitlin leans against the lockers beside mine as she chews her gum.

"When did you start chewing gum?" I ask changing the subject.

"Since now, and don't even think about changing the subject missy." She scolds.

I sigh and shut my locker before leaning against it so we're now looking at each other. "Not much. He's made a great effort in obviously hinting that he wants to get in my pants."

"Bummer." She mutters. "Ignore him and just date some other guy to make him jealous."

"Are you serious?" I look at her in shock. "You know I can't do that. Sean will burst into slits if he knows I'm flirting with another guy."

"I know but will it affect you if he does it with another girl?"

Of course!

"Maybe, why did you even turn it around me?" I ask confused and a bit flushed with my answer. Of course it goes both ways.

"Because Mr. Lover boy is currently with another girl which I remember he shouldn't be doing." Caitlin looks somewhere behind me and I turn around.

Lucy has both her hands on top of Sean's chest in a rather seductive way which makes me all the more angry that he's letting her do that. Sean doesn't make any mover to remove both her hands as they continue to talk. I'm immediately tempted to grab a random guy and kiss him in front of him but I know that consequences if I do.

As if sensing my gaze Sean head turns side wards and looks at me with a smirk I grit my teeth together and turn around to face Caitlin looking at me in a knowing way.