9: Twenty Questions

Once we returned home I was in no mood for sulking all day. The ice cream sure had an effect on me though! I'm feeling quite high and super jumpy right now. I feel like I could beat the whole football team without batting an eye. 

"I'm heading up." I call out as I walk to the stairs.

"Wait." Sean jogs and walks beside me. "I'll give you a tour of the house."

I stopped. "Really?" I ask, wide-eyed and surprised. I never expected him to do such a thing.

He nods and smiles. Sean leads me through a different corridor as I glanced curiously at the other closed doors we were passing by. "Those are guest rooms and some are bathrooms." Sean says as he continues to walk in front of me.

Do they really need much of guest rooms and bathrooms?

I mentally shook my head; it's just a waste of money and space.

Sean opens a dark room with warm lights. I almost gasped but nothing came out of my gaping mouth. "This is the game room." Sean smirks as he leans against the door and looks at my shocked face.

It looked like a freaking arcade in here! There's an air hockey table on the side, a pool table, a couch in front of a giant LED screen and tons of different types of gaming consoles. The walls had neon lighting in them to make it look like an arcade itself; there were more gaming stuff that I didn't recognize. "Whoa." 

"Your face is priceless, you know that?" Sean continues to laugh but I walk passed him which makes him look at me curiously with a smile on his face. I walk towards the couch and I open the large TV.

Sean seats next to me and looks confused as I get a gaming console and open the Mario Kart game.

Sean bursts into laughter as I choose a character, which is Peach of course. I elbowed him on the arm. "Don't mess with me and just go pick your character."

He looks like he's trying hard not to laugh and I hide a grin. "Real original."

"Whatever." I huff as he picks Luigi. "Really?" I look at him incredulously. "Luigi?"

"What?" Sean raises his hands up in surrender as he looks at me innocently. "I like him."

I chuckled. "So I'm getting that you have a crush on Luigi now?" I teased making him immediately scowl and press start which immediately shuts me up.

I'm a killer in Mario Kart. I got addicted to this game once when my mother bought it for me as I gift. The first thing she told me was to pick one of the girly games but I surprised her by picking up Mario instead. So after a few rounds here and there, Sean still can't beat me.

"Boom! I win again!" I jumped up from my seat and turned to face him, sulking. I laughed. "Awww, is little Sean pouting?" I cooed and bended my knees to come face to face with his.

"I'm not pouting and don't call me little." Sean snaps.

"Really? You're not small?" I straightened my back and looked down at him. "I don't think so."

Sean pushes himself out of the couch and stands up, looking down at me. "Who's talking now huh? Peachy"

I cringed at the name he called me before I crossed my arms over my chest. "Fine, let's just play twenty questions." I fall back to the comfortable couch.

"God, this is so freaking girly." Sean muttered as he ran a hand through his hair and I laughed.

"Deal with it. I'm winning this deal if I get to know you more."

Sean's eyes brightened up and sat back. "I'm waiting."

I laughed again. "Okay, what's your favorite color?" I pick up the game console and started a new game.