11: A Sky Full Of Stars

"You freakkin' rode Sean's black Porsche!" Caitlin screamed over the phone. I cringed and leaned my phone away from my ear.

"Well, yes. But I don't know why you're so ecstatic about it." I say blankly.

"How can I not be?" Caitlin exclaimed. "He never, I mean ever, let's anyone in the car especially his one night stands."

My jaw drops as I shook my head. This is totally big news. When Caitlin saw me climb into Sean's car she couldn't help but gape in shock. Caitlin told me that Marcus' car passed by them through the road and by that time I was already entering the car. Just my luck that, that was the scene Caitlin saw as they passed by. Why couldn't it have been the part where I was still on the sidewalk ignoring him? I internally groaned, now I have to deal with Caitlin's load of dumbass questions.

I feel happy knowing that I was special enough to be able to ride Sean's car. At first thought, I thought it was just a normal car but Caitlin told me that that's a big NO. Thisparticular car was his signature and favorite one. He always brought this wherever he went but henever let's any other person ride with him. I confronted Caitlin that his friends might've already rode with him but she still says it as a no. Therefore Caitlin thinks that it some kind of miracle.

I sighed on the phone. "Don't you dare speak of this to anyone apart from Emma. Got it?" I scold.

I could feel her nodding over the phone while saying a bunch of yesses. "I wouldn't want to be the main attraction of the school just because I rode his car."

We said our goodbyes and I hung up. Today is a particular good Saturday. I stayed at home and went in my couch potato mode.

"Elise?" A voice asks behind the door while knocking.

"Come in." I call out just as I put my phone back on top of the desk.

"Hi." Sean smirks as he walks towards me sitting on the bed and he sits at the edge while facing me. I could tell that he's planning something with that evil glint in his eyes.

I smile back at him. "What's up?"

After the little stunt he pulled off shouting and giving me chocolates, I forgave him and we were on good terms the next day. We didn't talk about it anymore which probably burned bad memories in me. I mean who would want to be called a bitch unless its actually true right?

"I was planning on going swimming." He asks meekly while rubbing a spot at the back of his neck.

"Like go on the beach?"

Sean shook his head and smirks. "Don't you know angel? We have our personal swimming pool in the house."

I gape at him in awe. They have their own pool! I wonder what it would look like, the house was already amazing I couldn't imagine how their pool would look like.

"Can I come?" I abruptly stood up from the bed and looked at him expectantly like a little kid about to go to a candy shop.

Sean chuckles. "That's what I came here for. Wouldn't want to waste a moment of you getting in a bikini now would we?" Sean winks at me and stands up. "I'll leave you to get ready. Just knock at my door when you're finished."

He leaves me grinning like a cheshire cat. I've always wanted to go to the beach but too bad that'll have to wait. A million dollar pool would do for now.

I head to the closet and find lines of swim suits neatly folded by color on one of the shelves. I take one neatly folded blue bikini and slip it on before putting ombre shorts on.

Goosebumps were already appearing on my arms from the cold air as I entered the hallway. With the lack of clothing, I felt conscious as Sean opened the door. He had a smirk on his face as he looked me up and down.