"Get your mind out of the gutter, you pervert."

"I can't believe you would accuse me after taking the easy bait for a joke."

I attempt to slide the note across the table but instead, it picks up air. I can only stare at it wide eyed as it lands right near the teacher. Mido notices it and picks it up.

"Who was that?" The teacher asks and it goes silent. Zaishi raises her hand.

"It was Y/N."

You little shi-

"Passing notes are we? If it's so important to write it, would you mind if I read your conversation to the whole class?" Mido asks and then my face reddens. I look over to Osano who gives me a nervous glance.

"It's either that or detention." He offers with a small smirk on his face. All the girls in the classroom look to me with pure envy.

Okay how is this man making you guys find detention with him ATTRACTIVE?

Down horrendously.

All of you.

"Detention." I mumble, looking down at my notebook.

He smiles warmly while some of the girls glare right at me.

"Great. Make sure you report here after cleaning time. No club activity for you." He says and then I sigh, resting my chin in my palm with a frown as I close my eyes.

My watch vibrates and I quickly glance down at it.

"I'll be waiting at the gate for you." Aso texts. I look around as he waves from the outside window of the classroom before quickly disappearing.

I love your supportiveness Aso, but...

Don't you have a class of your own to be in?!

~

I place the cleaning supplies back into the closet and then walk up the stairs reluctantly.

Oh come on. Why do I have to over compensate just cause Dadaiyama skipped out?!

Curse my good nature!

I walk back into the classroom, Mido's eye fixed upon me.

I feel my cheeks heat up from nervousness and then slowly slide into my seat. Mido sits on top of the desk next to me and places his bag in the seat. He then motions for me to do the same.

"Don't be so nervous, I don't bite." He pats the top of the desk as I hesitantly slide out of my seat and onto the desk.

"Would you mind telling me why this was in your backpack?" Mido asks, taking out a test answer sheet.

What?

I scan the page front to back, searching for something that'd get me out of this. Finally, I find my answer.

"I have no Idea why that was in my bag. This is for the test the third years are taking." I say, pointing to the "3-1" marked in pencil at the top.

"Ah, Alright. One student had found it sitting near your bag after lunch and gave it to me. I really didn't think you were one to cheat. " He says to me, smiling.

"Just try to be a tad more discreet passing notes next time." He winks, handing me back the piece of paper. Following that, he pulls a bag of jolly ranchers from his school bag.

"Would you like one?" He asks, holding out the bag to me.

"Sure." I say, picking out a sour apple flavored one. I unwrap it and pop it into my mouth as the classroom door opens.

"Hey Mido, do you mind if I steal Y/N for a moment?" A male voice asks as I look up to see Megamo standing in the doorway.

Mido looks at him with suspicion before nods.

"Great." Megamo says as I get up of the desk. I grab my bag and wave to Mido. It goes silent between us as I follow him in the hallway.

"So, how was your first day of high school back in Japan?" He asks and I look at him, sorta surprised.

How did he-

"I know only because I like to make sure that the transfer and scholarship students especially are always taken care of here." He says reassuringly. I smile, even though some of the creepiness of him being aware of my history for no reason has definitely not subsided.

"It's great being able to see all of my friends again." I reply and he flashes me a genuine smile.

"Have you considered joining my clubs yet?" He asks, walking into a room.

Compared to every other room here, It's completely furnished and modeled. I feels like we're not even in the school anymore.

There's already four other male students in the room who are chatting amongst themselves. Once I walk into the room they all turn to me.

"Well...um... I wasn't planning on saying this all right here right this moment, but um..." I fiddle with my fingers nervously, looking off into the distance in an attempt to make some of it go away.

"Well, spit it out." Megamo urges as the other student council members look at me expectantly.

"I was hoping to join student council." I say confidently, placing my arms to my sides. Instead of looking aside, I look right at the five men before me.

"Are you sure you're up to the task?" The guy with black hair and glasses asks.

"I wouldn't have said it if I didn't believe I was." I say, placing my hands on my hips in a power stance.

My nervousness is gone, but god do I probably look stupid right now.

The black haired guy looks at Megamo, who turns to the rest. They only nod at each other.

"Perfect. You're in!" The guy with red hair exclaims, throwing his arms around my shoulders in a hug.

"I'll get you your uniform by the end of this week. You'll have until then to get adjusted back into life here." Megamo informs happily as the ending bell rings. Four of the student council members quickly file out, leaving just me and Megamo.

"I was honestly glad that you wanted to join student council. Looking at your transcripts and just seeing today how such different people were able to flock together and bond because of you, I believe you're going to thrive here and as a member of student council as our public relations manager." He admits, heat rushing to my cheeks.

"Oh...wow. I'm really honored that you think so highly of me." I thank him before saying my goodbyes and leaving the room. Walking down the stairs, all I do is try to calm down my overheated self.

"Hiya, Y/N." Aso greets me at the gate. He digs through his bag and hands me a small bottle of water.

"You always know just what I need. And guess what?" I ask him, taking a sip.

"What could've possibly brightened up your day, Y/N?" He asks, practically bouncing off the walls with excitement.

"I just joined student council!" I say happily and his face practically lights up in joy.

"That's awesome! Do you want to go out for ice cream to celebrate?" He asks and I quickly nod.