❶❺

After we all finish our food, we all head our separate ways, me armed with a basket of bagged sandwiches and juice boxes for the currently running clubs.

Amao had left me a list of what clubs I had to visit so Akano and I didn't have confusion. First on my list is the occult club.

Maybe I can meet the club leader formally, I've really only seen him once...

I head down the hall to the clubroom and slowly open the door.

Aaand the room's empty.

Fun.
~

*Off to the science club I go! And early too!*

"Ah, you're finally here to play your role in my plan of world domination!" The club leader, Kagane Kusha, places both of her hands on my shoulders with a somewhat evil smirk.

"Alright!" I agree reluctantly as she leads me over to the side of the room. Set up in the room is different tables with small white boxes on them.

"Your role in my grand scheme is to aid citizens with building their volcanoes! Only if they need help! It would not be favorable to interrupt their thought process so they all are able to function for the next phase of my plan." She rubs her hands together with a smile as I nod.

There were only a few people at the moment, and they looked capable of building it. This shouldn't be so hard.

~

He should be here to greet me, right? Hopefully...? I think I've met almost every club leader on official student council business except for him...

A tap on the shoulder brings me out of my thoughts. I turn my head, face to face with Oko.

"Ah- I'm sorry! I didn't want to distract you or anything..." He says softly before looking down at his feet with a red face.

"There's no need for you to apologize! It's my fault for getting distracted, heh." I say hurriedly as he slowly looks back up at me.

"So our club activity is about us hiding different items that go in a seance around the school for students to find. There's not much for you to do so you can wait here with Higaku-"

"Ruto, the last groups that just came back didn't follow the numbering system..." Higaku cuts him off, seemingly coming out of nowhere, holding three baskets in her arms.

"Oh-alright. We'll have to find the numbered parts that correspond to the baskets and re-hide the items from the numbers that aren't supposed to be in there..." He replies with a sigh. They both walk back into the clubroom. I follow behind closely, unsure of what to do.

They both stand over at a table, exchanging words through low muttering while writing a list. I just wait beside the table, fidgeting with my hands awkwardly.

"I'm sorry if we've bored you, L/N. Oh god, there probably could've been an easier way to do this..." He trails off embarrassedly.

"No problem! I'm sure we can fix the numbering stuff together!" I exclaim as he blushes before nodding.

"Okay! I have the list of what we need to collect and re-hide right here. There's also a map we keep to know where everything is in case anyone needs a hint, so we'll need to edit it as we go along." He informs me as I nod. He carries the basket while I have the two pieces of paper and a pen.

"So we can start off by hiding the second candle for #2 under the potted plant near the staircase." He places it onto the ground as I mark it off on the map quickly.

"Alright. What's next?" I ask, tapping the pen against the clipboard.

"Um...you have the clipboard L/N." He points to it in my hand.