Christmas Scenarios

I thought these would be cute for the holiday season!

Let's get right into it!

->-><-<-

Your P.O.V

I walk up to my doorstep, seeing a small box laying on top of my step. I look at it in confusion and then slowly pick it up. It was on the light side, wrapped beautifully with green paper and a red bow. I look at the gift tag and hold it up to me.

'Come on inside for he rest of your gift.' It reads on the tag. I open my door to see...

For Osano Najimi:

My orange-haired best friend sitting on the couch. He turns around and gives me a small smile.

"Where have you been you idiot? It's late!" He asks as I smile. I take the gift and sit next to him.

"I had some extra council duties to make sure the school is well during the break." I tell him, scratching the nape of my neck.

"Of course you did. Open your gift before you come into the kitchen." He tells me as he slowly gets up and walks into my kitchen.

I unwrap the gift and to my surprise, it's a box with a red sweatshirt in it. It has a cute Christmas tree on the front and on the back it says, 'Christmas is you'... If Osano did what I think he did, this is gonna be the best Christmas gift ever.

I take off my sweatshirt and slip my new one on as I walk to the kitchen. Osano hands me a mug of hot chocolate.

"I had to go and buy marshmallows because you didn't have any. I don't know why you wouldn't already, don't you ever drink hot cocoa?" He asks as he hands me a small bag of marshmallows. I shake some into my drink and then take a sip, savoring the flavor.

"This is the best hot cocoa I've ever had!" I tell him as he blushes.

"Of-of course it is! I made it with actual chocolate and milk!" He exclaims as he takes a sip of his mug.

I take a cookie from the cookie plate and then look back up to Osano. His back is turned to me as I read his sweatshirt.

"All I want for..." I read the back of it before squeal.

"You didn't!" I scream as he turns back around with a massive blush.

"I-uh... Found them in the store the other day. I bought them, but it's not like they were for us specifically. I couldn't find anyone else to match with, okay?" He says as I laugh.

"I love them!" I say to him as he nods slowly.

"You better." He says as he walks over to you from the other side of the counter. As he walks past me, I give him a peck on the cheek.

"Thank you and Merry Christmas, Osano." I tell him with a laugh as his face goes completely red along with his ears.

"What did you do that for you bug dummy?" He asks, attempting to cover up his blush.

"Just because I like you." I tell him before sitting back onto the couch.

For Amao Odayaka: