❶❶

I sit up, rubbing my eyes.

"Ah, you're awake!" Aso happily greets me from the kitchen.

Looks like he was quick to ditch the face paint...

"Could you help with pancakes?" Aso asks and I  nod while heading into the kitchen. I tie an apron around myself and go to the fridge. I look into the fridge's reflection to check my hair, then realize the various markings on my face.

"Well played Aso, well played."I say, smiling andasking my head.

On my face is a full cat face and a small flower on my left cheek. I walk over to the sink and wet a towel, wiping the paint off of my face.

I put the towel in the hamper and then wash my hands.

"You needed me to help with pancakes right?" I recall and he nods. I go over to my grill and turn it on.

Honestly, l love having a big kitchen with nice appliances...

Even if I don't know how to use some of them sometimes.

"There's batter already on the counter." He says, pointing to the bowl. I grab the nonstick cooking spray and spray it onto the grill.

I definitely don't need a repeat scenario of last time. So. Much. Scrubbing.

I grab a ladle and pour the batter onto the grill, waiting for the pools of batter to bubble up. I turn on the radio and dance around to the beat, Aso watching with a smile before eventually joining in.

"Morning guys..." Osano calls out tiredly. He sits up from his spot on the floor and rubs his eyes. There are rainbows on his cheek and a unicorn on his forehead.

"Morning!" I start flipping the pancakes and stifle my laughter. After I flip them, my phone rings. I glance down to see the phone call is from a number that isn't registered into my phone.

"I'm gonna go take this." I hand Aso the spatula and swipe to answer the phone.

"Hello?" I answer, walking out of the kitchen and then up the stairs and into my room.

"Hello Y/N." Megamo answers.

"What's up?" I ask before plopping myself onto my bed.

"The student council is meeting up at Cakebells for a nice snack and to discuss this year's club fair. It starts at 12, Toriyasu is coming to pick you up at 11:45." He says with a hint of sternness in his voice as I smile.

So in a little over half an hour?

That's quite a quick turnaround...

Does no one plan these things ahead of time?!

"Great, see you all then!" I reply before hanging up. I plug in my phone beside my bed, then go straight into the bathroom to take a shower.

~

Hmmm, at a cafe in springtime...

Strawberry dress?

Strawberry dress.

I quickly slide on the dress, adding a white cardigan over it for good measure. I go over to my vanity, admiring the hanging jewelry stand and the other accessories.

I mean if I'm going to wear a strawberry dress, might as well wear strawberry earrings to match.

And a red choker, for extra good measure.

I admire myself in the mirror one last time before heading back downstairs.

By the time I get down there, Amao is already plating.