❶⓿

"Its cold as hell, give me the damn blanket!" I shout as Osano is gripping onto it tightly.

"As the violence in the show calms down, they do not." Amao laughs, looking between us on the ground and the show.

"But I'm also cold!" He says, giving it a hard tug.

The force is enough to cause me to fall into him. My weight causes him to fall on the ground, but I quickly stick my hands out to catch myself.

Okay, what in the shoujo cliché-

Osano looks up at me, a furious blush on his face.

"G-Get off me, idiot!" He shouts, pushing me off of him. I laugh, taking the blanket with me as I fall backwards.

"I win." I simply state as he sighs in defeat. I lean my back against the couch, bundling up.

"Ugh, can I at least get under the blanket with you?" He asks and I squint at him before turning away from him.

"Of course not." I say while lifting up a corner of the blanket. He rolls his eyes and gets under it, our shoulders touching.

"I still didn't understand why Akkun shaved off all his hair like he looked so much better with it." I recall his bald head from the previous episode and sigh.

"Dont get me started on the hairstyles in this anime." Osano replies, taking in a deep breath.

"Damn, Hina really got him." Aso points at the tv while laughing heartily.

"And there she goes, as she should." Amao adds in. I slowly rise from the floor, heading into my kitchen.

"Everyone good with instant ramen?" I ask and the boys all nod.

I place my kettle under the faucet and let it run. Once it's filled, I place it on the stove and turn it on high.

I then shuffle over to the cabinet, grabbing 4 cups of instant ramen from my small stash. I set them onto the table, taking all of the tops off.

I lean on the countertop while the water boils, looking into the living room.

I only just look on until the episode ends, walking back to the living room and grabbing the remote. I stop the next episode from playing and exit out of the player to flip through the queue again.

"I would love to keep watching this with you guys, but if we keep going after this, we're gonna have to watch episode after episode to satisfy your brain. Just how it works." I shrug, flipping though the main page instead.

The kettle starts screaming and I throw the remote onto the couch.

"One of you pick something while I stop the kettle from crying." I head back into the kitchen, quickening my pace as the kettle grows louder.

"Okay, I'm almost there. Quit it." I say to the kettle as I take it off of the stovetop and place it on the countertop. While glancing around the kitchen I spot the ladle and grab it.

"What are your thoughts on Hunter X Hunter?" Aso yells from the living room.

"Start at the beginning of the exam!" I yell back to him as the opening immediately starts afterwards.

I begin to ladle water into each cup of noodles then attempt to place the paper lid back onto the cup, humming to myself. Aso yawns, stretching upwards.

"C'mon, don't go falling asleep on me that easy." I tease.

Well, that face paint from Halloween is definitely going to be put to good use.

Osano and I started silently betting who was going to fall asleep first yesterday. My guess is Aso first and his is Amao first.

If all goes according to how I think it will, I will hopefully be collecting my 1,500 yen tomorrow morning.

"Aso, Amao, Osano, your food is ready!" I call out to the guys who spring up and rush into the kitchen.

Jeez, you guys could've gotten a snack out of the pantry if you were that hungry.

"Grab your preferred flavor and head back into the living room." I say, picking up the cup of shrimp noodles. I walk back into the living room, Gon having entered the ship. I sit back down on the floor and lean back against the couch. I slurp on the noodles, enjoying the warmth

~

Now that's it's almost 2am, that cake is sounding mighty fine right about now...

"Y/N, guess what?" Amao yawns out.

"Mhm?" I rub my eyes and open the fridge up, taking out the cake and setting it onto the counter.

"Aso's asleep." He says while pointing to his laid out figure on the couch.

"Perfect. There's stuff under the table." After grabbing two slices of cake, I head back into the living room.

"Mark him up to your hearts content." I say to them happily before setting down my slice of cake and grabbing a red marker.

I begin to draw freckles on his face, then hand the red marker to Amao, who draws on cat whiskers. I grab a Hello Kitty barrette off the table and pin his bangs back out of the way. Osano only doodles small swirls and squigles everywhere on his face, painting the perfect chaotic picture.

"I think we're good." Osano says, taking out his phone and snapping a picture of Aso. Thankfully, he continues to sleep in peace. I lean back onto the couch and eat my cake, the episode continuing. Once I finish it, I find myself struggling to stay awake.

I manage to stay up, but pretty much loopy for at least a little while.

And Amao choosing to turn on 'Howl's Moving Castle' doesn't help until my saving grace finally comes.

"I think it's time for us all to hit the hay. It is 4 am after all and we might just have something to do with tomorrow." Amao says, sitting down in one of the living room chairs and pulling a blanket over himself.

I manage to get some cushions from the other couch and make a makeshift bed for myself, then slowly wander up to my room to plug in my phone and grab my bed comforter. After a little stumbling that was thankfully quiet, I get back downstairs to see everyone else pretty much gone into dream land.

Haha, I win.

I lay onto my makeshift bed and pull the covers over myself, drifting off the moment I find a comfortable position.