❶❹

"How much longer are we supposed to be out here?" Osano asks, snatching the list from my hands. I quickly snatch it back and roll my eyes.

"Not until someone else finds me and takes another picture. Only four people have come up here so far." I explain to him as I glance over the list again.

Basically, Jonzu also handed me a list of places to go before my shift ends. Every time 5 students take a picture of me in one setting, I then switch to the next. Osano and Fumetsu were both traveling around with me, which was a fun time.

"So, how long have you guys know each other?" I ask Fumetsu as he smiles.

"Since we were kids!" He exclaims happily.

That can't be right...
Can it?
Looks like Osano's the one with the double life now.

"I'm sorry, it just seems so weird that we haven't met before..." I trail off as Osano looks away with an embarrassed blush.

"Well, I didn't think you two would mesh well so obviously I kept you two apart from each other." He scoffs, refusing to look at us both. Fumetsu and I immediately burst into laughter.

"Aww, that's sweet. I can't believe you kept such an awesome girl all to yourself, Osano." Fumetsu teases him admist his laughter.

"That wasn't my intention you idiot!" He stammers out as we both laugh even harder at his attempt to cover up his embarrassment.

"L/N?" I hear someone say quiettly from the bottom of the hill as they nervously approach the cherry blossom tree.

"Hey!" I greet as I slowly get up to face them.

"Could I take a picture of you for the photo contest?" The dark-haired male asks and I nod.

"Sure. Do you want me to pose in a certain way?" I ask him as he shakes his head. Fumetsu pulls Osano up as they both get behind him so they're not in the picture.

"You don't have to. I just wanted a picture of you with the cherry tree." He replies. I nod and walk closer to the tree.

"Alrighty. Is this okay?" I ask him while I pose in front of the tree. I stand with my hands behind my back, one foot crossed in front of the other. He nods and then counts down and snaps the picture. He quickly thanks me profusely before running off again.

"Welp, time to move again. Onto the courtyard!" I point onwards as we begin to walk down the hill. My phone chimes from my bag and I dig through it to find it.

Aw jeez, and we were having so much fun...

"Nevermind then, looks like its actually time to switch shifts." I say before placing it back into my bag.

The long-awaited maid cafe shift has finally arrived!

"I'm heading to the cooking club!" I say before I begin to full-on jog back to the school.

"Alright! We'll make sure to stop by for lunch!" Fumetsu replies as he drags Osano away by the arm.

"See you then!" I shout as I run into the school.

~

"You've got it bad for her, don't you?" Fumetsu asks Osano as he shakes his head furiously with a blush.

"What in your right mind would make you think that?" Osano asks him, chopping him straight on the head. Fumetsu winces in pain and then starts laughing.

"It's so obvious!" Fumetsu says as Osano sighs.

"How?" Osano asks him, crossing his arms.

"Oh I don't know, you never liked school festivals. But you somehow ended up here with L/N and even came here early!" Fumetsu exclaims.