"Here's our spot. Some of the art is a little faded though." I show off the entire wall that was full of various words and phrases, then Osorō and I's initials to top off the whole thing.

"Wow..." Osano trails off as he admires the colorful wall.

"Huh, I'm guessing you usually painted in red?" Amao asks, looking back at me. I look at him in slight confusion.

"Well it's only because the red writing's a lot more loopy..." He points out as I look back at the wall.

I guess that's fair.

I glance down at my phone.

6:00? How?

Wait.

We finished up in the cooking club early so we left before club activities are normally over.

...

Shit we forgot Aso.

"Well, I should be heading home about now." Kizano says, wandering back to the alley entrance. He wraps his arms around me tightly.

"Goodbye." We say simultaneously before laughing. He gives me one last squeeze before breaking the hug and going on his way.

l glance back over to Osano and Amao who are simply looking at where the male just was with a glint of jealousy.

We're all hanging out as besties, weirdos.

"Uh, guys?" I ask as both of their expressions almost immediately soften. Amao gives me a bright smile.

"We should probably start on our way to your place, Y/N." Amao says happily, ushering Osano and I out of the alleyway.

We stroll down the sidewalk, taking in the scenery of the streets.

Crap, I should text Aso.

I quickly pull out my phone and click onto Aso's contact.

'Could u meet us at the 7-11 near the Ice cream shop?'

Before I place my phone in my pocket, it chimes.

'Sure. How far away r u?'

'3-ish minutes.'

'Perfect, see you then ⭐︎'

I stuff my phone back into my pocket, Osano quickly grabbing my jacket sleeve and tugging me to the side. I look at him, one brow raised.

"You were about to run into a pole idiot." He says, the pole only brushing against my shoulder.

"You know me so well." I nudge my head against his shoulder with a smile. He pushes me away, causing me to pout.

"Just be more careful." He replies while crossing his arms.

"Oh, I forgot to say, but we're meeting Aso at the 7-11." I point at it down the street, the blonde already waiting outside.

"Awesome, we can pick up some snacks and stuff!" Amao says with a smile on his face.

"Hey Y/N!" Aso says gleefully while lifting his hand for a high five that I happily complete.

"We're gonna head in and get some snacks before we go over to my place." I enter the store, the three following behind me.

I quickly go into the store, holding the door for a second. Aso holds the weight of the door as I quickly let go, disappearing into the various aisles.

I look at all the chip flavors, giving an audible sigh. Maybe some of the candies will be better...

I swiftly turn the corner, bumping into someone. The force of his strides causes me to fall back.

Suddenly he grabs my wrist, pulling me back up on my feet. I look up at him, studying his face.

I know I've seen him before...but where?

He has long dark hair, purple eyes, a shadow looming over his face, and a black school uniform on with a club band on his arm. He blushes, noticing me staring at him and looks away.

"I-I'm so sorry! Are you okay?" The boy asks softly as I nod.

"Occult Club." I simply state as his face flushes.

Did I seriously only say that?

Oh great.

"Oh, I'm sorry, just saying that is not a good response. I'm okay." I wave my hands around as I frantically explain.

"I'm surprised I don't frighten you or anything, like most are at first glance." He glances from his feet back up to me. I quickly shake my head.

"Not at all! I'm Y/N, I just joined student council." I stick my hand out. His gloved hand shakes mine hesitantly.

"Oko Ruto." He says softly, giving me a small half-smile.

"Y/N, c'mon." Osano calls out, only slightly more harsher and louder than necessary. I look over to the three boys who seem to be eyeing us suspiciously.

"Well, I guess I'll see you around!" I say happily as he nods and goes down into another aisle.

"Let's get going. We bought you some pocky and gum." Aso holds up the bag as we exit the store.

~

I collapse on my couch, a bright smile on my face.

"What do you guys wanna watch first?" I ask as they all shrug.

"Ooh, I know. Have any of you guys seen 'Tokyo Revengers' yet?"I ask as Osano nods and Amao and also shake their heads.

"Seriously?!?" Osano and I quickly turn to them as they shrug, slightly embarrassed.

"Heard of it just haven't gotten to it." Aso says as I begin to flip through my queue, scrolling down the episodes list to the first episode.

"We've gotta watch at least some of it, it's so good." I say happily, sprawling out on the floor with a blanket and a pillow. I click it, smiling brightly as the episode starts.