Chapter Nineteen

John Pov
"Laurens! Hamilton! Cell's open!"
A guard shouted.

I groaned and opened my eyes slowly. Seeing Alex pulled close to me, I smiled.

A guard threw open our cell door and shouted, "Its laundry day! Get up!"

I closed my eyes and tighten my grasp around Alex. I heard a slight gasp from our cell door and I smirked.

"Oh my god..They're fa-"
(A/N: hA! tHat guard cAn sUck my diCk.) 

I immediately let go of Alex and jumped out of bed.

"What the fuck did you call us?" I hissed.

The guard looked taken back. "Nothing..uh..it's laundry day."

Yeah.
That's what I fucking thought.
I narrowed my eyes and slowly nodded.
We'll be out of prison soon.
But its never soon enough is it?

Alex sat up rubbing his head.
"Your hair looks stupid," I said.

It doesn't.

"Oh thanks John.
Likewise."

I scoffed and nodded.
"I hate all the fucking guards here." I said, leaning on the bed ladder.

"Well I hate fucking life so get over it." He said.

It was silent with both of us just giving each other that..
look.

No not a fuckin seductive one if that's what you were thinking.

Just that dumb ass look that only Alexander fucking Hamilton can pull off.

We both burst out laughing.

Suddenly Alex just..stopped laughing. He looked me dead in the eyes and said, "When we escape prison,"

He said 'when' bitch!
Success!
Okay continue.

"We will have to pay fucking taxes."
He said.

I snickered.

"No we won't. We will never pay for anything. We're criminals. And if they send us to jail, we will get out again."
I said.

He smiled.

"So, are we going to get the alcohol today? And have Thomas beat the shit out of Jared?" He asked.

"Yeah. Should we tell them our plan or should we just tell Thomas like...
Jared thinks he doesn't have a dick and just watch what happens?" I said.

"Sounds great." He said, getting out of bed.

"Laurens! Hamilton! Laundry!"
A guard shouted.

Alex rolled his eyes and walked to the cell door. The two of us went to the laundry room and saw Thomas.

I smirked and strolled I've there, Alex by my side.

"Jared thinks you don't have a dick." Alex told Thomas.

Thomas rolled his eyes.
"So? That little prick can't count to twenty with his shoes on." Thomas said, folding his laundry.

"He called you a francophile and that he wishes that he was French so you'd look at his ass the way you look at Lafayette's." I deadpanned.

Am I doing this because I dislike Thomas? No.

He's not a great guy but I don't like..
hate him.
He's smart..
from time to time.

I'm doing it so I can escape fucking prison.
So we can all escape prison.
At least those who want to come.

I could practically see the steam come out of his ears.

"I'm going to go beat the fuck out of that gay motherfucker,"

I smirked as he slammed his laundry into my chest. He stormed off to find Jared.

Alex looked shook.
"That..was pretty good.
You know Thomas well." He said.

"Yeah..anything that has to do with France and being gay really gets to his head." I said, putting Thomas clothes down.

I heard guards shouting and Jared's horrified screams.

I still don't regret anything.
I do hate Jared with a fucking passion. If I wanted to kill myself, remind me to climb Jared's ego and jump to his IQ.

All the guards were desperately trying to pull Thomas from Jared.
They had no avail.

I wanted to look away but I just couldn't. I mean Thomas just kept..
hitting him...
and hitting him..
and hitting him..
an-

"Come on! We have to go now!"
Alex whisper shouted.

"You're right. Though this is quite entertaining." I said.

"They'll be doing this for a good thirty minutes." I muttered.

Alex snickered and took my hand in his. We strolled out of the laundry room, satisfied looks on our faces.

The second we left the room, we sprinted to the guards little break room.

"If we don't need to use it, Imma gonna drink it anyway." Alex said, pulling various types of alcohol from the fridge.

I was a bit suprised that they had anything like that considering this is a fucking prison, but then again, it's a prison. Prisoners aren't just in the break room.

And we are sort of assholes.
I can understand why they might need to drink after the end of their shift.

Alex spotted some cigarettes and picked that up as well.
I gave him a puzzled look.

"Just because I didn't do drugs doesn't mean I didn't have cigarettes occasionally." Alex told me.

I nodded. Those things are pretty fuckin deadly but hey, live life to the fullest.
(A/N: uMm..nO-)

We walked out and sure enough, all the guards were busy pulling Thomas off Jared.

"Damn. Isn't Jared dead yet?" Alex asked. "Dunno." I replied, unable to pull my eyes off the scene.

We almost made it back to our cell when, "Laurens. Hamilton. What are you two doing?"  A guard asked.

Alex and I stopped in our tracks.
Alex's eyes widened and he whispered "Fuck,
fuck,
fuck."

Well.
Shit.