I Missed You

"I'm unworthy..."

And the light embraces him. Surrenders to him. Lets go to him. Surrounds him. Nurtures him. Touches his heart. Gently, passionately, whispers the sovereign Truth of eternity...

"I love you."

Awestruck. Shocked. Petrified by the mercy of the light, stunned by the grace of love alight. Shaken by the beauty of heavenly might, eyes opened to divine insight. He dares not look at the light, in his rags of darkness blight... But the light in him delights, heartfelt compassionate contrite...

And she embraces him.

He has forgotten who he is. Who she is. Who they are. Together. Blinded by the wrath of night, he sees not the beauty of the light. But she sees who he is meant to be, she sees his divine might. And as he dares not look at her sunlight, she kisses, strokes, sobs into his twilight...

"I missed you."

And in that instant, their hearts connect. Divine peace, holiness resurrect. A splendid moment, beauty perfect. Infinity in a second, eternity intersects... Spirit surrounds him, waiting to fill his heart. Light embraces him, singing for love impart. Glory inundates him, adoring his art. Beauty predestines him, to be set apart...

"For heaven. Come with me."

The darkness parts, bowing down to the entrance of sovereign light. The demons dissolve, transmuted by the glory of divine might. The weapons shatter, broken by the mercy of beauty's sight. The night fades, illuminated by the dawn of love alight...

"I believe."