Revelation

"Take it. I don't want it anymore..."

Ellie hands over the key. The angel gives thanks to the light. Lightning splinters the key. A curse falls from Ellie's waist. Darkness leaves her ravaged body. The light expands in her heart...

And she feels love. For the first time since she left heaven. Visions of her angelic home rekindle her yearning heart. Dreams of her sovereign destiny nurture her dying spirit. The destiny of love, the destiny of heaven, the destiny of peace...

The destiny of eternity...

A spark of love is all she has... But the spark is pure, the spark is divine... The spark is infinite, the spark is sublime... The spark is sovereign, in destiny align... The spark is glorious, in heavenly design...

And she believes.

Light descends into her body, as she remembers what is meant to be... An eternal expansion, in blessed be... A divine ascension, wilful and free. A glorious intention, in sovereign decree...

And she realises, why she is here, why they are all here...

Not to defeat the darkness, but to spread their light... Not to fight the shadows, but to shine glorious bright... Not to judge the dead, but to raise them alive... Not to be condemned, but to awaken, to revive...

Spirit descends into her soul, as she remembers who she is... A beautiful daughter of eternity, more than darkness' bliss... A divine expression of light, rising from the abyss... A child of the sovereign, she is much more than this...

The key. Cracking, falling apart... Around her, the sea of death begins to part... Deep within shines the light of her sovereign heart... Her spirit, awakens to love impart...

And as she awakens, divine sorrow fills her whole. Tears of innocence, flowing down her cheeks... A stream of compassion, from the well of her soul. The key, powerless to the mercy of the light, crumbles to dust...

Dust...

A curse falls from her brow. Her sight opens to the beauty of the light. A sovereign Truth flashes before her eyes. The reason why she is here, the reason why he is here, the reason why they are all here...

She wanted to save them.