The Fall

She shows him the fall. Once heaven, now darkness befall. The breath of corruption's drawl. Shadows weaving a shawl... A shawl of suffering blight, a shawl of illusions twilight... A shawl that blocks the light, leaving darkness within the night...

Speechless, speechless...

The enemy. Once a bringer of light, has descended into hellish night. Tempting the children of might, to fall into darkness blight. Scarring the heavenly sight, blaspheming against sovereign right. Rebelling as to delight, in destruction's inferno ignite...

And he followed.

His friends, his family, descending into the abyss, seeking a higher power, than heavenly bliss. His soulmates, his lovers, falling into this... This darkness, this insanity, this deathly kiss...

And he followed.

The darkness, it lied, the light will condemn. The fear, the pride, of hatred's stem. The spite, the evil, they followed them. The chaos, the judgement, corruption mayhem...

And he followed.

He lied to them, there was more than light. He lied to them, there was even more might... In darkness, in evil, in lust's delight... In hatred, in blindness, in judgement's bite...

And the ones who were great and exalted, they followed.

But not him.

One by one they left the Kingdom, the only thing that exists. More and more followed the descension, the rebellion to ignorance insists... A sacrifice of freedom for limitation, a proud delusion persists... In the hearts their soul now hardened, the darkness now consists...

But not him.

But he had to.

"No!" The archangel's cry as his beloved fell. "No!" His sorrow as the darkness impel... The Kingdom to divide, the angels to hell... The light to die, the love to rebel...

He had to save his friends.

He followed.