I Believe

Awestruck. Astonished. Mindblown at the glory of the divine before him... No condemnation, no judgement, no punishment... Just freedom... Pure, absolute, rooted freedom... No unforgiveness, no retribution, no darkness... Just infinite, innocent light...

"I'm freed..." Eyes fixated on her glimmering, tearing eyes, he looks into the depths of her soul, feeling the infinite presence of love deep within... "Yes, we're free..." She whispers into his wounded heart, heartbeat of compassion, rhythm of lovesong symphony... "I did nothing... It was you who saved me... It was always you... You're real... Olivia is real... Love is real..."

"I'm free..."

And she leaps into his arms, laughs, cries, sobs, rejoices, eyes innocent, absolute, passionately beautiful in infinity... "Fucking idiot, I cried a thousand years for you..." And her voice breaks, as she smacks him. And she hugs him harder. "I missed you more."

And all he could do is pour out his heartfelt tears. "Olivia... I forgot you... All those lifetimes, all those incarnations where I rejected you... You said you loved me when no one else would... I didn't believe... You said you would die for me to come back when I left you... I didn't believe you... You said you would gladly take my suffering away... I didn't believe... You said you would wait ten thousand years for my return..."

"I didn't believe... I'm sorry..."

And she screams into his face. "I love you!" And breaks down into tears. Sobbing. Crying. Pouring her heart into his, one love, one destiny, one heartbeat, one rhythm, one divine symphony. And they cry together. Broken lovers, unbroken in love...

"And I promise, I'll make it up to you." A passionate, fiery will awakened in his heart. "I know." She says, intuition shining in starlight bright. "It's meant to be. You'll do great things for me." And she smiles, transcendence illuminating her silken face. "Because you love me first, I'll love others first for you." She smiles. "One comes home, infinitely more return..."

"I'm proud of you."

And he believes.