Chapter 1

My'Angel POV

"Cee".

"What is it Angel".

"You're not listening to nothin' I'm saying".

"Yes I am".

"No you not. What was the last thing I said?". Ciara didn't say anything as she tried to remember what Angel was talking about.

"That's what I thought". With that I grabbed the popcorn bowl and walked into the kitchen to refill it. Me and Cee was watching Brotherly love for the 300th time and Ciara was acting like she never seen the movie a day in her life.

As I reached for another bag of popcorn I heard Ciaras loud mouth ass come in the kitchen.

"My-My what's wrong", she said sitting on a stool. Instead of replying I fixed myself something to drink

"So you not answering me"

"My-My"

"Angel"

"Bestfriend"

"Buttercup"

"Shut up Ciara", I said while smiling. No matter how upset I wanted to be with her I could never stay that way with her for long.

"I really wanna talk to you", I whined.

"Otay, otay, I'm all ears". I took a seat on the stool across from her before speaking

"I'm lonely".

"Okay bitch, let me just get my shit and leave since you so damn lonely", Ciara said being over dramatic.

"I'm talking about when you not here". I rolled my eyes at Ciara

"Oh, well that yo' fault". I looked over at Ciara with wide eyes

Taking a sip from my sprite I continued to stare at Ciara.

"How is it my fault".

"You choose to be lonely. You got this big ass condo with nobody but you in it and lets not forget you choose not to have a man" Ciara stated matter of factly.

"What makes you think that it's my choice" My'Angel asked starting to get offended.

"Men practically throw themselves at you. So again I repeat your fault. You wouldn't be so lonely if you was getting some certified dic-"

"Alright damn" My'Angel yelled cutting Ciara off. Ciara only laughed at her. My'Angel was far from ugly. The girl was the definition of beautiful. The truth was My'Angel had the mindset that to be independent meant you had to be single. When in reality all My'Angel needed was some good, hood sloppy dick to knock some sense into her.

"So what are we gonna do", Angel asked Ciara.

"What you mean"

"I'm tired of sitting in the house"

"Let's go out", Ciara hopped down from the stool
"My cousin is having a grand opening party tonight and he said I could bring a friend"

"I don't know cee, you know how I am at parties"

"That's why you need to go. C'mon it's going to be fun", Ciara said trying to butter me up

"Okay"

Ciara started to do her lil happy dance in the kitchen. I couldn't even lie and say that I wasn't excited either.

"My bitch bout to get some dick"
******************************
"Okay how do I look is it too much", I asked. I was starting to get a little nervous. Ciara raided the back of my closet looking for all of my "fuck me" dresses. I was fine until I had gotten fully dresses.