Chapter 11

Dave POV

"I'M A BLOOD MY BROTHER CRIPPIN' BITCH I'M DRIPPIN'." I looked over at My'Angel as she screamed to the top of her lungs.

"Keep yo' hands on the fuckin wheel Ang."

She looked over at me and started putting her fingers in my face.

"I PULL THE RUBBER OFF AND I PUT HOT SAUCE ON HER TITTIES I'M IN THE BENTLY TRUCK SHE KEEP ON SUCKIN' LIKE IT'S TINTED."

I leaned up and cut the music off.

"Why you do that?", Angel asked while slapping my hand.

"Cuz you wasn't paying attention to the road."

"Don't hate cuz I got bars", she started twerking in her seat.

I leaned my seat back a little more. "Yea that's what you think."

"You want to go out later on", I asked while staring at her side profile. Angel was sexy without even trying. Like today all she had on was another one of my hoodies and some jeans and my dick was still getting hard.

"We have to clean the house tonight", she said.

I shook my head, "I forgot about that."

My'Angel picked her phone up and started scrolling through it.

"Ang what you doin'?"

"Goin to my baby daddy's music." The music started to play and I let out a smile. She was playing 30 niggaz by none other than Dave east.

"NEVER BEEN A SUCKER, NEVER BEEN A HATER FUCK IT, GET THE PAPER", she started screaming. I ain't think she would fuck with MY music this heavy. Not saying that I can't rap, but my music is never directed towards the ladies.

"MY BITCH FROM KOREA LOOK CINNAMON I MIX WITH A GANSTER AND GENTLEMAN", she was rubbing up and down her body.

"Aight, aight, you can turn it off", I said reaching for the volume.

"Wait lemme get to the hook and then I'm done." We sat in silence as the music played. I was bobbing my head while listening. Then out of nowhere Angel opened her big ass mouth.

"30 BOTTLES WHEN I'M SITTING ON THE COUCH, I'M LIVING DIFFERENT NOW
30 BITCHES IN MY SECTION AND THEY TRYNA TAKE A PICTURE NOW
30 FOR THE ROLLIE I CAN BLOW IT ON A COUPLE STRIPPERS NOW." she finished up the rest of the part and then cut the radio off.

"Why you starin' at me like that", Angel asked while making a left turn. I didn't even realize I was staring a hole at her.

"Nothin'. So you fuck wit Dave east?"

She tilted her head to the side before responding.
"Yea he nice as hell. You don't hear rap like that no more." I nodded my head. It wasn't the first time I heard it, but it meant something coming from Angel.

"How you feel about dat' whole identity shit?"

"I respect his decision. I was going to just go to Google, but I'm pretty sure he doesn't have any pictures. I want to be surprised like every body else when he shows his face."

"How you know he gon' reveal himself", I asked. I was really interested in all she had to say.

"He said it in a black wall interview. Plus we gotta get started making some babies." She was talking about the interview I did in Harlem a few months Back. It was a black wall in between us so nobody could see me.

"What if he ugly?"

"I doubt that. He sounds sexy, so that means something on him is sexy. Actually he sounds a lot like you and he's from Harlem. Maybe you know him."