Chapter 12

Dave POV

"I don't understand why he thinks it's funny that he playing with my money."

As I finished packing my bag I listened to Ang go back and forth on the phone.

"Tell his ass that if I'm not paid today he can forget about his lil party."

All of a sudden it got really quiet, indicating that she was off the phone. She had been yelling all morning so this is the quietest the house has been all day.

Grabbing my bag I walked to her room.

"I'm ready Ang." She was sitting on the bed with her head in her hands.

"You good", I asked. All this morning it seemed she was on edge.

"Yea, I'm good." She stood up and gave me a small smile. But unlike her other ones this one didn't reach her eyes. Something wasn't right, but I couldn't put my finger on it.

"Lets go before you miss your flight." We walked out of her room and out the door. I had a meeting with Nas tonight up in Harlem and I had to handle business with the tattoo shop up there. Angel figured it would be best if she drove me.

"You sure you good ma", I said while watching Angel grip the steering wheel.

"Dave I'm good stop worrying about me."

I shrugged my shoulders and sat back.

*

"Alright are you sure you have everything."

"Yes Ang, stop worrying." I grabbed my suitcase out of the trunk and then closed it. After 30 minutes of riding in complete silence we had finally made it to the airport. I had about 10 minutes until my plane left.

"Okay be safe, don't kill anybody, don't kill yourself, and please don't fight anyone", Ang said while sounding like a mom.

"That's how you tell your man you gon' miss him?" I grabbed her arms and wrapped them around my neck. She lifted herself up and wrapped her legs around my waist.

"I don't want you to leave, I'm going to be lonely", she said while resting her head on top of mine. I simply laid my head on her chest.

"I'll be back before you wake up in the morning." I started placing soft kisses on the exposed parts of her chest and then I placed kisses on her neck.

"Ok." I placed on more kiss on the middle of her neck before biting down on it and then sucking it. I kissed her chin and let my grip go so she could slide down.

I grabbed my suitcase and started walking into the building.

"Bye big daddy." I stopped walking and turned around to face her. I winked and then continued to walk.

*

"Dave its up to you. What you gon' do?" We were sitting in a meeting discussing if I'm going to reveal myself or not.

"It sound simple, but I don't think it's that simple. People gon' start questioning me and shit and I'm not tryna hear all dat' noise", I said becoming irritated. We had been in here for about 2 hours and it seemed like we were getting no where.

"I understand that, but again you gotta make this decision, it's all on you", Nas said while folding his arms across the table.