Chapter 13

My'Angel POV

I woke up with the light blinding my eyes and arms wrapped tightly around my waist. Looking down I noticed that I was laying on top of Dave's chest.

Trying to pry Dave's hands from around my waist, I was unsuccessful. He tightened his grip.

"Where you going Ang."

"I was going to cook breakfast", I lied. Honestly I just wanted to get out of his grip.

"Stop lying, let me hold you. When was the last time you let a man hold you?"

Without responding I laid my head down on his chest. It's been almost 3 years since I let a man do anything to me. This feeling that Dave was giving me was something new and even though I enjoyed it I learned that good things don't last forever.

I began to trace the tattoos that were on Dave's stomach. His hands rubbed up and down my back comforting me.

"Do you have a headache?", he asked groggily.

"A small one." I did drink a good amount of hennesy last night, but it didn't do my body any justice. I can still remember everything that happened.

Suddenly my stomach started to turn. I jumped out of Dave's arms and ran into the bathroom spilling everything that was left inside of me. After brushing my teeth, I walked out of the bathroom noticing Dave was no longer in the bed. I smelled good cooking so I went downstairs.

"Here drink this." Dave handed me a slushy looking drink.

"What is it", I asked examining the drink.

"It's something to help with that headache now drink." I began drinking and it was actually good. I finished it quickly.

"That was good", I said walking up behind him. He was making eggs on the stove. I wrapped my arms around his torso and placed light kisses on his back.

He turned around and wrapped his arms around my waist, pulling me into a tight hug. His hands reached down to my ass and he started to feel on it.

A smirk danced on his face, " You didn't put any underwear on?"

His hands grazed the inside of my thigh slowly inching closer and closer to my uncovered treasure. I pushed him away lightly before going to take a seat at the island.

"Don't leave any wet stains." He winked at me before continuing to cook.

I looked through my phone and noticed that I had tons of messages and missed calls from people asking if I was okay. I quickly sent out apologies telling everyone I was okay before giving Dave my undivided attention. Dave was sexy period, even his back was sexy.

"Stop staring ma."

"How did you know I was staring?"

"You always are", he said while placing my food in front of me.

"Hurry up and eat we got things to do today and we already slept most of the day away." I looked at the time and saw it was 2:30.

***

"Hurry up Ang, it don't take that long." Dave had been rushing me all day and it was really starting to piss me off.

"I'm coming." I cut the flat irons off and left out of my room. Dave wouldn't tell me where we were going, but he told me to dress comfortable. I wore a red fitted t-shirt, with light blue jeans that had holes on the knees and my red 11's.

Walking into the living room Dave was sitting on the couch. He had on a red hoodie with a lion and some blue and red track suit pants, with some butter cream timbs.